Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dscott0888

painful nose zit

I have popped this thing on my nose but it's still really swollen and red as hell. I am not gonna pick or mess with it anymore because it hasn't improved by me doing so. What should I do to make it go away

I hear if you put a warm, moist compress on it, it should help bring it to a head. Have you tried an anti-inflammatory, like ibuprofen?

Those buggers hurt. I get cysts in my nose all the time. OUCH.

I hear if you put a warm, moist compress on it, it should help bring it to a head. Have you tried an anti-inflammatory, like ibuprofen?

I think i got all the gunk out the other day now it looks like it's trying to scab over still red and not even close to as painful as it was. should I continue putting my a acne medicine on it I use "ziana" or should I put neopsporin on it? anyone got some suggestions

I think i got all the gunk out the other day now it looks like it's trying to scab over still red and not even close to as painful as it was. should I continue putting my a acne medicine on it I use "ziana" or should I put neopsporin on it? anyone got some suggestions

Ziana has clindamycin in it, so that might help. Neosporin would be fine, too. Quit messing with it. :P If it is still red, put ice on it. Don't put the ice directly on the lesion, cover the ice with a paper towel or thin cloth towel.