Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wear contact lenses and need to find a non-irritating mascara that won't clump. I have been reading online reviews, but was wondering if anyone here had sensitive eyes and was using a mascara they loved. Suggestions?

I use Maybelline FULL N SOFT mascara in non waterproof (but also available in waterproof). I have very sensitive eyes prone to infection and this is very gentle. Also it says on the back it safe for contact wearers.

I use Maybelline FULL N SOFT mascara in non waterproof (but also available in waterproof). I have very sensitive eyes prone to infection and this is very gentle. Also it says on the back it safe for contact wearers.

I am trying Neutrogena's mascara...I was at the store today and it caught my eye, and I couldn't remember what was recommended on this post, so I got it. We shall see if it irritates my eyes or not. Here's to hoping! :pray:

I am trying Neutrogena's mascara...I was at the store today and it caught my eye, and I couldn't remember what was recommended on this post, so I got it. We shall see if it irritates my eyes or not. Here's to hoping! :pray:

I wear contacts too and my eyes are generally sensitive anyway, and I haven't had a problem with non-waterproof Maybelline Full N Soft.

Are you trying Neutrogena's lash tint right now?

I loved it. Then for some reason my eyes got even more sensitive and it started to sting like crazy all the time. (After a couple years or wearing it.) The stinging didn't even fade throughout the day. This was after I stopped wearing contacts, too. Although, the reason I stopped wearing contacts was because my eyes suddenly became extremely sensitive to them. :wall:

Anyways, if it works for you, I'm jealous.

And I'm currently hunting for a non-painful mascara, too . . .

I tried Maybelline Full and Soft before, when my eyes were normal, maybe I'll try it again.

I use maybelline great lash. Works fine, nothing fancy, but you do need to comb your lashes after applying or else it can look grainy (not even clumpy, just grainy). Don't expect miralces with it, it is just a plain basic mascara, no frills.

I saw the lash tint, but went with the volume one by neutrogena (in a black tube). I used it, and it seemed to work pretty well. No clumps, and I had it on for about 10 hours, and it didn't bother my eyes. Now, the true test is to see if I 'develop' a problem with it, which is what I have done in the past... :doh:

I saw the lash tint, but went with the volume one by neutrogena (in a black tube). I used it, and it seemed to work pretty well. No clumps, and I had it on for about 10 hours, and it didn't bother my eyes. Now, the true test is to see if I 'develop' a problem with it, which is what I have done in the past... :doh: