Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whywhywhy

Argh, this sucks, really sucks

I can't stand acne. It's so...stupid. It's not deadly, not bad for you, not really that bad phisically...yet it can fuck your life up. I know guys, I've got relatively mild acne compared to some of you...but I just hate it either way.

Every morning that I wake up, I never know what my face is like...having to spend so much damn time in the bathroom treating my face...most of all, this bugs me. I am not particually shy, I could be considered confident enough outwards, but inside I just can't wait to get home sometimes. I don't really feel like going places on some days...

I used to get alot more girls saying i'm handsome and shit, I still do but I can't help but feel shitty.

I can not wait to get rid of this crappy acne...

I'm sixteen by the way, and yes, I am on Dan's regimen with moderate success...

...yea...got point man...I'm just a my end for the while...I feel like I'm wasting away...some days I feel cool, but now...I don't know...

im in the same spot. One zit on my face and I go nuts.

Right now I have 2 zits and 6 red spots.

I was feeling great today putting on my makeup. And when I got home I felt like shit

...argh, I got two new little zits over my lip, hope they'll be mostly under control tomorrow morning...argh, I'm practially CLEAR everywhere else, with the reddish spots..then suddenly, on the day that I'm in a great mood, feeling awesome...bam, two new zits to sit inside and wait for them to vanish. I even turned down a girl cause of it today! I'm such a moron.

I hate acne, it saps my confidence. I know i can't get a girl friend whilst I have acne as i dont feel comfortable with myself. Its the confidence thing that gets me, i get totally crushed...