Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UpgradeDiva

Purpura post-VBeam

I had a pretty intense VBeam treatment 13 days ago. My bruising is gone for the most part, but now I am left with pink marks on my forehead, cheeks, and chin.

Approximately how long does that take to fade? I am so tired of feeling self-conscious!

If the bruising is only just going away, i'd expect another few weeks before the majority of the redness is gone.

But with this treatment each day u wake up they should appear less and less obvious. Thats why they say for full results fast foward up to 3 months.

Just be happy uve gone through the hard part, and fingers crossed for the future.

Lol seems like we all have had vbeam here. Diva, are the pink marks FROM vbeam or are you talking about the red marks that are now pink?

Lol seems like we all have had vbeam here. Diva, are the pink marks FROM vbeam or are you talking about the red marks that are now pink?

I am referring to the spots on my face that were once red right after the procedure, and have since faded to pink at this point. It has now been 2 full weeks. I hate them and cannot wait for them to fade!!

My dermatologist didn't only address post-acne marks or specific redness on my face; she went all over. lol (I don't have rosasea & had only about 4 red marks on my face.) I thought this VBeam procedure was supposed to be a spot treatment, but I suppose she knows best.

Yes; new purpura is red. As it fades, it is pink, and gets lighter and lighter until the color dissipates altogether. Only time will tell when it fades completely, since this is my first time!

Looks like I was more swollen up than I thought. Its been 3 days since my vbeam, one of my scars faded in the first 3 days but now it has returned. Must be the microswelling that people have been talking about with most lasers. So disappointed but I know vbeam isnt meant for scarring but only for the red colors.

I had a pretty intense VBeam treatment 13 days ago. My bruising is gone for the most part, but now I am left with pink marks on my forehead, cheeks, and chin.

Approximately how long does that take to fade? I am so tired of feeling self-conscious!