Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cassiopeia

Speaking of hair ...

I am going to a wedding a week from Saturday. I NEED to know how to style my hair. My hair is curly/wavy/frizzy, just past shoulder-length, and it is layered to try to keep it from naturally poofing out too much, so if I straighten it and then make it wavy, I think it will come out looking pretty but casual.. No updo's for this girl, it's not my style... so what the HECK do i do?? HOW DO I STRAIGHTEN IT, ladies of the org??? Everyone tells me to take it one small section at a time, but how do I do the BACK?? How do I even blowdry it? Every time I try to blowdry it turns into a frizz-ball ... it's like my hair dries too fast to straighten at all when I'm blowdrying. And then when I try to straighten it, the ends get all ridiculously fly-away and gross looking!!

Seriously, I'm clueless ... I can barely even blowdry my hair. I need step-by-step instructions and this is the only place I'm not too embarrassed about my incompetence to ask these questions. :redface:

PS: Is this going to take like 2+ hours to do? Because I'm so not that patient. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!!!