Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robynxo

Concealing a red sore cyst quickly

I originally bought this foundation to cover up a birth mark for when I wear a bikini in the summer. I've got a large, red, swollen cyst on the left of my chin, and my normal concealer just smoothes over it and doesn't conceal it properly at all. I was looking through my make-up and saw this foundation and thought I might as well give it a try. Anyway it works really well just for a cyst, it leaves a matted coating (so not shiny), but I wouldn't use it over the rest of my skin. So instead of having a cyst which I would be really self conscious about and worrying whether it was still concealed throughout the day, I just apply this and it's covered all day without any smudging or anything. I don't know if it makes any difference that it's for leg and body, but it works fine for what I'm using it for. Um.. cost quite alot though, about £18 altogether. But there you go.

kl71121.jpg

hmm thanx for this - it sounds good- yeh i have looked into stage makeup- just to apply to really really bad red patches... but havent actually heard of anyone using it on skin as a cover up- did it make you break out or anything..?

also how come i can put on layers of foundations and powders and i can still see red discoloured patches!!! maybe this stage makeup is just the thing i have been looking for

thanx

x

£18 doesnt sound too severe for something that will cover cysts. i had a horrible cyst that decided to rear its ugly head on........christmas day.pure evil. i done all in my power to cover it up but it was still so noticeable =( mite look into getting this stuff if it covers them for the future!