Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoxyHart

Can someone recommend to be a good Saw Palmetto brand?

hi Roxy

Uk any of the two from GNC and H+B are good Ive used.

Also ive treid Natures way from America and these are always good quality but slighty more of a pain to get hold of...infact only use this brand when im richer with the old money in the bank. This brand I love for nearly everything they aint far of the best imo for alot of stuff.

SPM isnt much different in quality as its quite easy to extract that said its your body and you only have one.

Rexall...whole herb 450 mg fr Walmart. Saw results week 2...also take Maca root pills, zinc and Omega 3's but no results until I added SP to the mix.

Rexall...whole herb 450 mg fr Walmart. Saw results week 2...also take Maca root pills, zinc and Omega 3's but no results until I added SP to the mix.

:think: Hmm. I am thinking about adding this to the mix as well. I have Nature's Bounty 450 mg whole herb. I thought I got the wrong kind and needed a standardized extract. No?

(lilly - whole herb is still in a pill, it's just the whole plant vs. just berries)

:think: Hmm. I am thinking about adding this to the mix as well. I have Nature's Bounty 450 mg whole herb. I thought I got the wrong kind and needed a standardized extract. No?

(lilly - whole herb is still in a pill, it's just the whole plant vs. just berries)

mmk. I think I'll get the standardized then - that way if it doen't help I won't be wondering if it was because of a lack of FA's.