Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Docta

New Diet is definitely working...

Been on a new diet, ACV method, dip regimen, etc. for a week now, and last night I was at a bonfire and got a severe case of the munchies (my first sway off my diet since starting it)... I woke up this morning with only 1 small mark that is already receding. :dance:

The diet is nothing too specific, I'm off dairy milk now, drinking rice milk instead. Drinking lots of water, eating nearly all organic foods I buy at the co-op. I don't think I have any major deficiencies so I try to balance out what I'm eating, and I try not to be too anal about it since it's useless thinking.

As far as taking care of my face, twice a day I do the dip for 60-80 seconds, gradually increasing the heat of the water every time I take a breath. I wash my face periodically during the day with just water, let everything air dry. Before I dip I was with Dan's soft cleanser, it doesn't irritate my face at all. And at least once a day I put ACV on my face too, I'm finding that it helps with firming my face up and ridding red marks.

That's it, pretty sensible and simple, already showing incredible improvement in one week, I can't wait to see what my face looks like in a few more weeks.

dip is good for deep cleaning your pores but it even hot water blasts alone will not remove dead oily skin patches/flakes, so you need a cleanser or frequent manual exfoliation and that can get irritating quickly

dip is good for deep cleaning your pores but it even hot water blasts alone will not remove dead oily skin patches/flakes, so you need a cleanser or frequent manual exfoliation and that can get irritating quickly

Been on a new diet, ACV method, dip regimen, etc. for a week now, and last night I was at a bonfire and got a severe case of the munchies (my first sway off my diet since starting it)... I woke up this morning with only 1 small mark that is already receding. :dance: