Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angel646

Tinted Moisturizer?

Could anyone here recommend a good tinted moisturizer that I could get at a drugstore or a Walmart? I don't want to wear make-up for a while, but I don't want to go completely without anything. Tinted moisturizer should do the trick. [-o< I have fair skin, if that makes a difference.

You can also take a look for reviews of tons of products at Makeupalley.com www.makeupalley.com Once you register (it's free) head over to Productville for tons of reviews by regular people on all kinds of products. I always check the reviews before I try something new to save some $$ and hassle on my end.

Thanks, Sparty and animegirle!

I've always had the problem of buying too many products and wasting so much money only to find out they don't really work. Now I never buy anything unless I hear that someone on this board or elsewhere has tried it and found it effective.

animegirl, I went to your website and I cant believe you're at acne.org!!! Your skin looks PERFECT to me. I'd do anything to have that skin of yours, well, not everything, but.......