Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kraven Moorhead

Should I Be Moisturizing??

I never really have, I was on some type of medication but i stopped using because i ran out of it...Im trying to get accutane, i dont even kno if it will for for me now...Prolly to late :cry:

But should i be? is it bad if i dont...If i should, What do i use...Does Aloe Vera Gel work?

I never really have, I was on some type of medication but i stopped using because i ran out of it...Im trying to get accutane, i dont even kno if it will for for me now...Prolly to late :cry:

But should i be? is it bad if i dont...If i should, What do i use...Does Aloe Vera Gel work?

If your skin feels tight when you get out of the shower, you should at least try to change your cleanser to one for sensitive skin. You could even try a facial cleanser that's pH balanced and has moisturizers in it.

Gentle moisturization with a good product won't hurt. Your skin may actually be dehydrated and that's why you get so much oil. Drink more fluids and try a soothing moisturizer. Even a guy could likely use a makeup primer to improve skin hydration. :) Ones that have silicone in them help provide a barrier on the skin and help prevent water loss from evaporation. You could get a sample of a few primer products and see how you like them.

An AHA product like Lac Hydrin 5 moisturizer improves skin tone with regular use and moisturizes gently. Once in a while, I'll give my skin a good moisturizing treatment and it feels so terrific. I used Neova Gentle Purifying Mask the other day and it made my skin simply glow.