Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering if someone could help me out here? The strangest spot started growing on my chin yesterday from out of nowhere. It started out looking a bit like a mosquito bite and then started getting harder. It doesn't hurt at all when I touch it, but it is getting itchy. It is definetely some sort of pimple because I can feel that there is something in there. It has very defined edges. It is almost looks like it may be getting two tiny heads on it. But I am way to terrified to try to squeeze it. If someone could please let me know what it is? I have had acne for 15 years and have never had anything like it. :doh:

Could be cystic acne. Best to leave it alone. It will subside in a week or so.

definitely a cyst, those last for weeks. Sometimes they last 1 week, while others last 2-4 weeks. Definitely dont squeeze it, you may end up with really bad scarring, i one that had gave an icepick scar because i started messing with it. On cysts that i just leave alone they just leave a lil red mark after it deflates or just pops open. Since you say that its starting to develop two heads then its definitely gonna pop, just let it pop on its own or else its just gonna come back. If your really panicky then call your doctor or derm and ask for a cortisone shot itll shrink really fast.

I was just wondering if someone could help me out here? The strangest spot started growing on my chin yesterday from out of nowhere. It started out looking a bit like a mosquito bite and then started getting harder. It doesn't hurt at all when I touch it, but it is getting itchy. It is definetely some sort of pimple because I can feel that there is something in there. It has very defined edges. It is almost looks like it may be getting two tiny heads on it. But I am way to terrified to try to squeeze it. If someone could please let me know what it is? I have had acne for 15 years and have never had anything like it. :doh:

you may think that Im being crazy by saying this but maybe its a spider bite lol

cuz I had one just like that but I found out it was a spider bite lol