Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Incubus77

Try this it's so easy

It sounds really good trying salt and water...im interested after reading the testimonials.

But to be honest it seems too farfetched. Cured Aids?....Also isnt too much salt bad for you anyway?

I don't think that was warranted. We're talking about the massive ingestion of salt water. Please provide something besides watercure.com's testimony to show that this isn't in fact an absolutely terrible idea.

hhhmm how bout this. i dont give a fuck i was just posting this cause it works. if you guys dont want help fine i have alot of sites saying this is not bullshit. there is an independent site that lets you discuss it just like acne.org, i dont feel like going to them and posting them on here. so you can either try it or not try it.

I'm not asking for evidence because it gives me sexual gratification, pal. I'm asking because if people are actually going to go through with this cure, it would help to know they're not poisoning themselves (which is exactly what excess saltwater is).

The amount of salt they are recommending isn't that much really, like 1 teaspoon per gallon pretty much.

I use sea salt (real sea salt, not "refined" sea salt which isn't any better than plain table salt) and it hasn't made any difference for my skin, so I don't know how effective this "cure" would be.

the salt is not the thing that helps your skin it is the water but the salt is what makes the water work. dont ask me how idk but it has helped me alot

Plenty of people have tried drinking a lot of water to clear their acne. If that's all it took, there'd be no acne topicals in stores, there'd be no accutane, there'd be no acne.org.

At one point I put sea salt in capsules and tried that for a few weeks (I researched it first to make sure I wasn't poisoning myself). It gave me a stomach ache and that's it. I've tried drinking liters of water everyday for months, made no difference.

I'm glad it worked for you, but I don't see how it would work for most people.

I don't know how much I can trust a site that claims "Aids is a condition of lacking water,salt and amino acids".

Additionally, I'm not exactly blown over by the highly scientific statement about acne: "We haven't really paid much attention to this problem because we never saw a person not cured when they follow the Water Cure. If anyone tries the WC and isn't cured within two weeks, please contact us." :P

I don't know how much I can trust a site that claims "Aids is a condition of lacking water,salt and amino acids".

Additionally, I'm not exactly blown over by the highly scientific statement about acne: "We haven't really paid much attention to this problem because we never saw a person not cured when they follow the Water Cure. If anyone tries the WC and isn't cured within two weeks, please contact us." :P