Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

More of my fun hair polls...

More of my fun hair polls...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. For the women here, do you prefer wearing your hair up or down?

• I prefer wearing it down
    • I prefer wearing it up
  2. 2. For those of you who voted wearing it up, how do you prefer wearing it up?

• I prefer to wear it in a ponytail
    • I prefer to wear it in a hairclip
    • I prefer is some other way and I will tell you what it is Molly
  3. 3. For those of you who voted you prefer wearing it down, how do you style it?

• I just wear it down lose
    • I wear it in a stylish kind of headband
    • I do both
    • I do something else and I will tell you what it is, Molly

This of course applies to people who dont have super short hair that can be styled in a bunch of different ways. Discuss women of the org :razz:

since i dont wear my hair up i didnt click one of the buttons and when i tried to post i got this message:

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

so it wont let me vote..do i just click one of em just so i can vote?

When my hair is freshly washed I wear it down....long and curly. I can get away with wering it down for a couple days. Then For the next two or three days I either pull it into a messy updo and secure it with an elastic (that gets hidden my my huge mass of curls).....or I'll wind it up into a bun and secure it with an elastic and let a few curls pop out......

I wash it only once or twice a week...

since i dont wear my hair up i didnt click one of the buttons and when i tried to post i got this message:

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

so it wont let me vote..do i just click one of em just so i can vote?

i normally wear my hair down, sometimes with a nice or plain headband, sometimes with nothing at all.

when i do wear it up, i do a loose bun with a scrunchy.

i normally wear my hair down, sometimes with a nice or plain headband, sometimes with nothing at all.

when i do wear it up, i do a loose bun with a scrunchy.

When my hair is just washed I wear it down, either straight or wavy. My "2nd day" hairdo is usually a low pony tail, or if I have time & my hair has held up okay then I might do a half up half down, kind of like this. Rarely can I wear my hair down 2 days in a row, it always looks too flat and/or oily the 2nd day.

Usually I just wear mine up in a ponytail or bun, maybe with a headband too. Sometimes when I wear it down I leave it loose or I'll clip half of it back/up in a barrette and tease it so it looks sort of retro (like this except less fussy-looking).

I actually prefer my hair up. I have always liked to put my hair up in different ways each day and use different clips and bands, etc. BUT, when I am not happy with my skin (which I rarely am), I prefer to wear my hair down to cover as much of my face as possible. And when it is down, I prefer it straightened.

I usually wear my hair up in a high ponytail (we're talking cheerleader high), but when it's down, I have it loose and curly or half-up/half-down.

This of course applies to people who dont have super short hair that can be styled in a bunch of different ways. Discuss women of the org :razz: