Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
(eLLe)

another rave - everyday minerals

i broke down and ordered a sample kit, lol.

and WOW!

i got foundations in original glo and semi-matte, both gave very pretty glowy finishes, still debating which one i like better, . :think:

also got a concealer in multi-tasking. RAVE!! i have never used a concealer in my life that gave that much coverage yet is absolutely unnoticeable.

btw, i'm a nc25-30 in mac. and the neutral-light shade in em is a pretty close hit, but still a tad off. gonna try neutral-fairly light next to see if i'll like that better.

i'm already thinking of doing another order. what do you guys think of their brushes? i'm vvvvv interested in the flat top brush. and what about the finishing powder? the silk dust sounds soooooo exotic, lol. any opinion is appreciated.

I'm not a big fan of their brushes... I haven't had good experiences w/ the ones I've ordered. But I've heard raves about the flat top brush, so you should try it! I LOVE their silk dust- it really helps w/ oily skin. But I think I'm going to try their finishing powders that are sunscreens (Natural Reflections). I've been dying to try them and now that they have some darker shades, it's time! Have you tried their blushes yet? They are the best :dance: (well, at least for me).

I bought the tinted silk dust. I quite like it. :P When my samples run out sometime next year (haha, I don't use makeup much), I'll reorder the full-sizes.

The Best Friends blush is beautiful and suits me even though it is rather more rosy than most blushes I've ever tried. It suits my olive/yellow/gold skin tone. I'm pale with yellow highlights to my skin. Odd color. :P

I applied the intensive in light olive WET with a 'concealer' brush from Bare Minerals, and was stunned with the incredible coverage and finish. Nothing beats it in my book. Beautiful without being powdery, full coverage, too. Only thing that showed through were my scars. :)

The Bare Minerals brushes are the only ones I have as I bought a starter kit from them, but gave all the makeup away to a non=breakout prone friend.

It is really strange and I may be delusional, but I almost feel/think that my skin looks even better the day after I've used an Everyday Minerals foundation. Do you feel that?

I love EM!!! And YES their concealer is awesome :razz: The multi tasking to be exact :D I use this as my foundation!! I love it. Been using EM for about 6-7 months now!!!! :dance:

i broke down and ordered a sample kit, lol.

and WOW!

i got foundations in original glo and semi-matte, both gave very pretty glowy finishes, still debating which one i like better, . :think:

also got a concealer in multi-tasking. RAVE!! i have never used a concealer in my life that gave that much coverage yet is absolutely unnoticeable.

btw, i'm a nc25-30 in mac. and the neutral-light shade in em is a pretty close hit, but still a tad off. gonna try neutral-fairly light next to see if i'll like that better.

i'm already thinking of doing another order. what do you guys think of their brushes? i'm vvvvv interested in the flat top brush. and what about the finishing powder? the silk dust sounds soooooo exotic, lol. any opinion is appreciated.

^ Yer thats right. I cant wait!!! There making also other changes.

Ohhh and there introducing new lip gloss tubes soon :razz:

I'm not a big fan of their brushes... I haven't had good experiences w/ the ones I've ordered. But I've heard raves about the flat top brush, so you should try it! I LOVE their silk dust- it really helps w/ oily skin. But I think I'm going to try their finishing powders that are sunscreens (Natural Reflections). I've been dying to try them and now that they have some darker shades, it's time! Have you tried their blushes yet? They are the best :dance: (well, at least for me).