Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne isnt too bad but it started to get worse a few months ago. So I went to the dermetologist about 3 months ago and they started me on menocycline, benzacline, and Retin-A (tretonoin). Additionally, I was my face with cetaphil normal to oily skin twice a day, but while it is working on reducing the actual pimples it has caused about 20 small flat red spots across my face. I talked to the dermetologist and she said they would go away in time etc. but I was wondering if there was anything else I could do?

of course there is. you can spray ionic silver on it. it can get rid of the redness overnight plus it kills the bacteria that causes it.

Thanks a lot! also where can i find it and are there any effects that might be of concern such as using it with my other medications?

of course there is. you can spray ionic silver on it. it can get rid of the redness overnight plus it kills the bacteria that causes it.

Thanks a lot! also where can i find it and are there any effects that might be of concern such as using it with my other medications?

send me your email address so that i can share you the information you needed.

Your dermatologist is right, they will fade away on their own. The Retin A alone is one of the better treatments out there for fading redmarks.

I wouldn't give up your email address to some stranger, particularly one who is selling a product that they need your email address for. Just get the information via PM. There are no topical products that get rid of redmarks overnight.