Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, I liked this guy and he turned out to be an asshole. At first, he was really sweet, then he suddenly startred acting weird. I decided that he wasn't worth it, and now that's it's summer I won't see him. Sometimes, my old feelings kinda come back. I don't want to like him again because he doesn't deserve it, but how am I suppose to get over him?

Oh yeah, kind of random, but a user here (I forget their name) has a quote in their sig that says "Don't waste your thoughts for someone who doesn't even care about you," and I wanted to say thanks for the great saying!

Wow I totally know what you mean...i just had a similar experience. i dont know the details of yours, but what you wrote sounded like something i just went through.

i think just not seeing them will help a lot. its helped me so far. just enjoy your friends and try not to let your mind wander to him or whatever happened. but if it does, just don't feel bitter or angry about anything, just think about the good times (if any) you had and try to let go as best you can. And time will help too. :)

And that's a good saying too, i think.

i'm in the situation right now actually, although it's not fresh, it happened about 9 months ago and i'm still not over him.

do you still talk to him?

So, I liked this guy and he turned out to be an asshole. At first, he was really sweet, then he suddenly startred acting weird. I decided that he wasn't worth it, and now that's it's summer I won't see him. Sometimes, my old feelings kinda come back. I don't want to like him again because he doesn't deserve it, but how am I suppose to get over him?

Oh yeah, kind of random, but a user here (I forget their name) has a quote in their sig that says "Don't waste your thoughts for someone who doesn't even care about you," and I wanted to say thanks for the great saying!

i'm in the situation right now actually, although it's not fresh, it happened about 9 months ago and i'm still not over him.

do you still talk to him?

Just enjoy yourself and have fun, everyday. Sooner or later, you'll be caught up in satisfying yourself that you won't even think about him anymore.

And as CB has said, time. ;) Get ready for the long haul. :D

I've been there too, the hardest thing IMO is not forgetting everything you have been through everytime she/he is nice to you again.

That would be self-betrayal, keep this mind : you deserve better.

use your anger , rage, sadnessand frustration to your advantage. Let it piss you off to the point where you actually start to believe that you dont need anyone in order to be happy.

there really is no sure way of getting over someone. finding another person always helps, but it usually doesn't make you forget that person completely. i'm pretty sure if there was a solution to this problem, we wouldn't have so much depressed songs and movies out there :doubt:

I just recently dealt with this. He was the first guy I really fell for since my previous boyfriend, and he and I 'hooked up' or whatever you want to call it a couple times. Then a few days later (3 weeks ago) he left for almost two months to tour with his band, and has been shitty about keeping in contact with me. Because of all that, I'm pretty much over him. Who knows how things will be when he returns home though. :confused:

But anyway, the moral of the story is that time is the best healer. Second to that is realizing they're not worth your time/energy/emotions, which it doesn't sound like that guy is at all. There are many guys on this planet; don't waste a second more thinking about that one.

My god have I been there before and, unfortunately, there is no easy route to take. My advice is to improve your friendships. Those people will still be with even after the one who supposedly loves you, f's you over. Please feel free to PM me anytime, cause It helps to talk to someone who will listen. Take care sweeteheart:)

My god have I been there before and, unfortunately, there is no easy route to take. My advice is to improve your friendships. Those people will still be with even after the one who supposedly loves you, f's you over. Please feel free to PM me anytime, cause It helps to talk to someone who will listen. Take care sweeteheart:)

I was like that with two previous bfs. I guess we do that because we are desperate. We think oh any buy is better than none. I know this is a terrible way of thinking

If your ex girlfriend repeatedly drunk dials you every weekend, is that a sign of something?

It might mean she's got a drinking problem.

Okay, that wasn't helpful. But drunk dialing to me always signified that while someone might have real feelings to me, they would never be brave enough to admit to it in the light of day and thus weren't worth much of my time.

It might mean she's got a drinking problem.

Okay, that wasn't helpful. But drunk dialing to me always signified that while someone might have real feelings to me, they would never be brave enough to admit to it in the light of day and thus weren't worth much of my time.

Hi there. Forgive me but I think I am in a similar situation. I fit your "asshole guy" description. I was asked out by this girl but then after the date, I never really called her back or spoken to her. It's been almost 9 months now, I still see her, but her friends tell me that she thinks I'm acting like an ass lol. What should I do? I don't want to hurt her in anyway... :dance: