Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fred

How often did it make you cry...?

I remember a time in my life when I used to cry daily because of acne, there were nights when I couldn't even get to sleep because acne was the ONLY thing I could think about! I also remember in high school, during lunch break I used to go back home, lock my room door and cry on and on and on, every single day of the week.

The days that I am really depressed I still start crying even if I'm a man, and it hurts my ego just to say that, and even if I'm 20 now. How often does it take you down to tears ?

every now and then still (i'm a guy as well)

i only get a zit every now and then but the scars can be rather depressing (both physically and emotionally)

the worst thing has to be watching tv i think, everyone seems to have perfect skin, especially in fucking comericals; or movies the hero/heroine always has flawless skin while the primary antagonist has some sort of scar on him or acne scars

I remember a time in my life when I used to cry daily because of acne, there were nights when I couldn't even get to sleep because acne was the ONLY thing I could think about! I also remember in high school, during lunch break I used to go back home, lock my room door and cry on and on and on, every single day of the week.

The days that I am really depressed I still start crying even if I'm a man, and it hurts my ego just to say that, and even if I'm 20 now. How often does it take you down to tears ?

i cried to often...and im still crying too often. all of this emotional baggage is because of my frickin acne scars. And being depressed and crying causes more breakouts. It's like a neverending cycle for me.

Whats up guys I am new here. biggrin.gif/

I have been there and its not fun. I still have some acne and lots of blemishes and scars (read my noob post on this forum)

This is mainly to the thread starter.

Dont let it get to you dude. focus on your work and career

You have alot to give on this earth. dont let some acne stop you for achieving your dreams and living your life.

The more you cry the more angry you get the worst and worst it gets

Acne's favorite friend is stress and junk food

How is your diet? do you work out?

let me know i can be some help

Lakerfan

I used to cry a few times when i was 17 (My last year of highschool) and think why me. I even used to take days off at school, and i am really studious, because I used to get so depressed about my acne.

Since the age of 18 my acne started getting worse and then the scarring came along. Even though i felt depressed and lonely i have never once cried since school. Even when i had my bad car accident and i was in pain i didn't cry. Maybe acne and scarring has made me so spiritually and mentally bankrupt that i'm incapable of crying.

As for teeny shows with perfect skinned actors. I don't watch them - see my signature. They should spend a day in my shoes and see what sadness really is.