Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ifkgh8acne

Nose Redness, Scars & Wrinkles

Hi everybody. I am 16 years old. I have been using Acnexus for 1 month now while staying away from BP & SA. I also only wash my face with water now. My face is looking great, my skin tone is even everywhere except my nose who is red. My forehead is the only place of my face who is oily and by coincidence the only place of my face where I have pimples(that don't seem to go away by the way). I don't expect them to leave anytime soon if I don't get rid of the oil who is haunting my forehead so I am looking for a product that will help me get rid of: the redness on my nose, scars, wrinkles and the oil on my forehead. In fact I am trying to get rid of all the problems that chemical ingredients caused to my skin.

If anyone has suggestions of products I could use, please post them here.

Thanks.

P.S. - Sorry for my english mistakes, it's not my first language.

to control your oily skin avoid to eat foods that contain soya. you can also use ionic silver for the redness on your nose. for your scars, and wrinkles you must use light of love. it is a low level laser light therapy. it helps repair damaged cells.