Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seanbertiger

Attention acne medication users

hey guys, first off i want to say that i am suffering from acne every day of my miserable life. My acne is pretty severe and i have acne scars. You know, there are so many products on internet that i found, i am just so confused and not sure of what to think and which products to order. I am interested in black african soap and elicina because it claims to get rid of acne fast. What do you guys think? Did anybody use these products and had any positive results? if so please let me know. I even tried proactive but its such a bullshit. it made my skin so dry, and it burns, it was a terrible experience. is it true that if the concentration of benzoyel paroxide is higher it will be more effective? Right now i decided to try out oxy vanishing cream and clean and clear acne wash. After i wash my skin with clear and clean it feels so good and fresh, but unforutnatly it isnt effective at all. Oxy does not work as well. So please, i am begging you people if you know of anything that works let me know, anything useful will do. I heard that aloe vera works well, and i am going to try it, i wont give up, after all i have the rest of my life to fight with acne, and i will win in this battle. Thanks

i really dont want to go on accutane, and my parents wont let me, I heard it has bad bad side effects like suicidal behavior and i dont want that. I dont really want to take any pills

Talk to your derm, you can start accutane on a very low dosage and experience very low side effects

What have you exactly tried? There is plenty of acne medications out there and you've only mentioned the over-the-counter ones. Go to your family doctor to get a Dermatoligst referral. Find out if it's a good one before you make any move because if he/she isn't then it's a waste of cash. Do not go on accutane... that's a last resort.

here is the list of products i tried

Proactive

Clearasil

Oxy

Dermafina

Netrogena

Few prescription medicine, i forgot the name of the product

Clean and Clear

I tried scotch tape method but i am not sure if i did it right

REALLY, TRY DAN'S ROUTINE. I HAVE BEEN 100% CLEAR SINCE THE THIRD WEEK OF DAN'S ROUTINE WHICH I STARTED LAST JUNE. OR GET THE BOOK THE ACNE CURE BECAUSE IF YOU GO BACK THRU THESE SITES YOU WILL FIND THAT IT HELPED ALOT OF PEOPLE CLEAR UP. FORGET THE DERM, THEY HAVE NEVER HELPED ME AND I HAVE HAD SEVERAL.

GOOD LUCK!

isnt dan's regimen requires exactly the same over the counter products that i used and the results were unsucessfull? So whats the point? Do you think it would help me? Becuase i am sure that its not my skin, its something on the inside that causes bad breakouts. What do you people think about that. I just drank special chinese tea that helps clean out your stomach, i hope that works

Go on Dan's regimen, stick with it. Follow it exactly as he said, read what he says about it if somethings going on. Some people might break out a little bit, very slightly, but trust me, it works. STICK with it though, don't give up! I'm clear thanks to it.