Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

Finger Nail Polish/Color For Guys

I was wondering what recommendations you guys had for nail polish. I want something that will look cool but won't look too feminine. I thought white or tan might be cool. I wasn't sure if they had just clear nail polish that made your nails look like glass or something. Thanks. :)

My Fingernails Now

Clear is nice, just as long as your fingernails are neatly trimmed and clean.

Yes, your fingernails will look like glass. It's awesome. Better than bare fingernails.

I reccomend Sally Hansen's 'Hard As Nails' clear polish. You can find this in drugstores, or at Beauty supply shops.

If you want color, I'd go for black. :drool:

clear nail polish? whats the point of getting nail polish you can't see? or am i missing something? how about a pink tie instead?

Clear is nice, just as long as your fingernails are neatly trimmed and clean.

Yes, your fingernails will look like glass. It's awesome. Better than bare fingernails.

I reccomend Sally Hansen's 'Hard As Nails' clear polish. You can find this in drugstores, or at Beauty supply shops.

If you want color, I'd go for black. :drool:

I was wondering what recommendations you guys had for nail polish. I want something that will look cool but won't look too feminine. I thought white or tan might be cool. I wasn't sure if they had just clear nail polish that made your nails look like glass or something. Thanks. :)

My Fingernails Now

My Fingernails Now

why do you want to wear nail polish for?

My Fingernails Now

why do you want to wear nail polish for?

Nooooooooo Necro...no nailpolish. Just make sure your nails are clean and buffed. They make a buffing sponge (See link below) that really shines them up..like polish, but its not. The shine is SUPER glass-like and last for days. You won't experience any chipping and peeling either.

Personally, I would freak if my date wore polish of white, nude or color. Maybe I'm not with it, but... Nailpolish on guys is just not right.

werent you looking for somekind of red lipstick awhile ago? :shifty: eeew!..I hope you decided to nix that idea. IMO.. natural necro is too good lookin to mess up with nailpolish and lipstick. :drool:

http://www.softtouch.net/rudolph5.htm (A,B or C would work out well for you)

Clear nail polish will give you a shiny look on your nails. Like glass.

Nooooooooo Necro...no nailpolish. Just make sure your nails are clean and buffed. They make a buffing sponge (See link below) that really shines them up..like polish, but its not. The shine is SUPER glass-like and last for days. You won't experience any chipping and peeling either.

Personally, I would freak if my date wore polish of white, nude or color. Maybe I'm not with it, but... Nailpolish on guys is just not right.

werent you looking for somekind of red lipstick awhile ago? :shifty: eeew!..I hope you decided to nix that idea. IMO.. natural necro is too good lookin to mess up with nailpolish and lipstick. :drool:

http://www.softtouch.net/rudolph5.htm (A,B or C would work out well for you)

If you don't want them to be TOO shiny, try something like the Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer, it just makes them look... better. Hard to explain!

Because I nearly broke a nail on my left hand yesterday, I trimmed all my nails down. I plan to get something to polish my nails this weekend. :)

If you don't want them to be TOO shiny, try something like the Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer, it just makes them look... better. Hard to explain!