Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so this one girl likes me. we double dated 3 days ago and my friend was saying to kiss her cuz she REALLy wanted me too, but i pussied out. so i call her to hang out and tell HER to call ME later today. should i wait to see if she calls? should i call her first? or should i wait and if she doesent what do i do? let her go? man i suck at relationships

oh btw i guess this has to do with acne cause i have some mild scarring on my left cheek.

Call her! or, since you told her to call you, wait a bit and if she doesn't call... call her! Yeah, just do it. Hope it works out with her.

Call her! or, since you told her to call you, wait a bit and if she doesn't call... call her! Yeah, just do it. Hope it works out with her.

god like when do i kiss her? im teaching her how to play guitar so i guess we'll be kinda close. but yeah shes the kind that if you dont make a move on her she'll like be depressed and will think you dont like her and move on to the next.

god like when do i kiss her? im teaching her how to play guitar so i guess we'll be kinda close. but yeah shes the kind that if you dont make a move on her she'll like be depressed and will think you dont like her and move on to the next.

'She'll move on to the next', lol. Anyway, oh my gosh, so you're teaching her to play guitar - that gives you plenty of opportunity to make a move! It will probably just happen if she likes you too. Just get real close to her as you're teaching her guitar and I think a kiss will just happen.

If there is a moment where it just feels right, like she wants you to kiss her, then just do it. Don't think twice. You won't regret it.

My very first kiss was with my (now) husband when we were like 14. I had never kissed anyone so I was freaked out when he tried to kiss me but I just went with it, and it was the best kiss in my life. If I had thought about it for a second I would have turned away from embarassment, but lucky for me it just felt right, so I kissed him back, and the rest is history :D

If there is a moment where it just feels right, like she wants you to kiss her, then just do it. Don't think twice. You won't regret it.

My very first kiss was with my (now) husband when we were like 14. I had never kissed anyone so I was freaked out when he tried to kiss me but I just went with it, and it was the best kiss in my life. If I had thought about it for a second I would have turned away from embarassment, but lucky for me it just felt right, so I kissed him back, and the rest is history :D

That's so cute! :D

Yeah, my teacher and her husband had been dating since they were 14 and never broke up. :D

ive already had my first kiss with a girl a year ago. im just so scared i dunno why. i know she wants to but i dunno when. maybe if i try she wont want to now

i didnt mean like "move on to the next" like that. i meant she'll just think im not interested and maybe not like me anymore too. why am i such a pussy?

ok so this one girl likes me. we double dated 3 days ago and my friend was saying to kiss her cuz she REALLy wanted me too, but i pussied out. so i call her to hang out and tell HER to call ME later today. should i wait to see if she calls? should i call her first? or should i wait and if she doesent what do i do? let her go? man i suck at relationships

oh btw i guess this has to do with acne cause i have some mild scarring on my left cheek.

patience is a virtue dont rush it if she likes you it;'ll happen sooner or later why rush a good tihng ?

Use the testicles you were given and claim what's yours.

lmao :lol:

I'm serious, I used to be the same way as you, always over analyzing and thinking about what could go wrong, then not acting. One day I just did the opposite, and I've been doing it ever since.

Use the testicles you were given and claim what's yours.

lmao :lol:

I'm serious, I used to be the same way as you, always over analyzing and thinking about what could go wrong, then not acting. One day I just did the opposite, and I've been doing it ever since.

yeah man when i could have kissed her 3 days ago and didnt, i felt like shit. i regret it sooo bad now. now im like hoping she calls later tonight. but like in the moment i get so godamn nervous. but i'll take that approach

muahahahahaha :badgrin: i remember you from a previous thread

" i cant wait to get laid, its all i think about, etc..."

i think maybe thats why ur so stressed out. if she dosent like you then: bump, next please!

obviously this is not a very profound relationship; so it dos not really matter what goes down

Call her & ask her out, and when you hang out together let everything happen naturally. Don't have kissing her as some goal in your mind. Make your goal to just spend time with her & get to know her & then there's no pressure.

Call her & ask her out, and when you hang out together let everything happen naturally. Don't have kissing her as some goal in your mind. Make your goal to just spend time with her & get to know her & then there's no pressure.

lol at scoobydoo. yeah i could have gotten laid numerous times (more like 3 times) and have chickened out. well she called today and cancelled do to spending the day with her mom. she said call her next week. whats that mean? like dont call me or yeah?

lol at scoobydoo. yeah i could have gotten laid numerous times (more like 3 times) and have chickened out. well she called today and cancelled do to spending the day with her mom. she said call her next week. whats that mean? like dont call me or yeah?

Call her next week and find out.

Just take things slowly mate, time will give you a result if you spend enough time with her.

Call her next week and find out.

Just take things slowly mate, time will give you a result if you spend enough time with her.

i found out today she like someone else and thinks im immature. she thinks im "hott and funny" but immature. i feel like shit today.. i wont call her

^ Are you immature? If you aren't then show her that you're not. Calling her anyway will show that you aren't, cuz it takes a guy with some maturity to pursue a girl in a straight forward & sincere manner.

People don't always give the most accurate impressions at first, so give her a better impression of you. "Hot & funny" can go quite a long way also! That sounds mostly positive to me.

^ Are you immature? If you aren't then show her that you're not. Calling her anyway will show that you aren't, cuz it takes a guy with some maturity to pursue a girl in a straight forward & sincere manner.

People don't always give the most accurate impressions at first, so give her a better impression of you. "Hot & funny" can go quite a long way also! That sounds mostly positive to me.

the thing is... when im with my friends i kinda am immature and joke around alot cuz im with my boyz... but since she supposedly doesent like me cuz of that it really hurts.. i was planning to teach her guitar because im different when it comes to playing music.. it opens me up and shows my skill so it sucks that she only saw me immature and not opening up with music :(

ahhh, to be young again ;)

dude, obviously your first mistake was not being agressive enough (but you covered that already). there are probably two reasons why she said what she said.

1.) she REALLY thinks you are immature and doesn't like you.

2.) or she still secretly likes you. but she also wants to make you feel bad so she makes you feel jealous by saying she likes another guy (yea...girls are like this...get use to it :rolleyes: )

but at any rate, what you should do is call her up and tell her you are really interested in giving her guitar lessons and she won't regret it. you gotta be the dude to step up the plate and make the move. if she says no, or gives another excuse, ask her if she wants to do it in another time. if she still insists she can't, just drop the guitar lessons and let it go. she obviously is trying to avoid you or trying to play some games. it's not worth it.

the most important thing is to be agressive but also learn to not to beg for a girl's attention. girls eat that up like nobody's business :lol:

ahhh, to be young again ;)

dude, obviously your first mistake was not being agressive enough (but you covered that already). there are probably two reasons why she said what she said.

1.) she REALLY thinks you are immature and doesn't like you.

2.) or she still secretly likes you. but she also wants to make you feel bad so she makes you feel jealous by saying she likes another guy (yea...girls are like this...get use to it :rolleyes: )

but at any rate, what you should do is call her up and tell her you are really interested in giving her guitar lessons and she won't regret it. you gotta be the dude to step up the plate and make the move. if she says no, or gives another excuse, ask her if she wants to do it in another time. if she still insists she can't, just drop the guitar lessons and let it go. she obviously is trying to avoid you or trying to play some games. it's not worth it.

the most important thing is to be agressive but also learn to not to beg for a girl's attention. girls eat that up like nobody's business :lol:

yeah i think i wasnt agressive enough. like they were saying if i wanted to go far, i HAD to kiss her that night or else she'll think i dont like her and will not be interested.. problem is when she cancelled the lessons she sounded like in a hurry and not really interested anymore so i dunno man. this sucks so bad

Which would make her immature....

Sometimes girls say things to people cuz they work things out in their minds through conversation, not cuz they are hoping it will get back to you & then they can manipulate you. So she may have doubts, but this does not mean she has written you off completely.

If you have another side to show, then show it. If she doesn't respond after that then you can move on.

Which would make her immature....

Sometimes girls say things to people cuz they work things out in their minds through conversation, not cuz they are hoping it will get back to you & then they can manipulate you. So she may have doubts, but this does not mean she has written you off completely.

If you have another side to show, then show it. If she doesn't respond after that then you can move on.

it just sucks that i dont have the balls to call her again next week. when i first called (last week) she seemed excited to hang out. then yesterday when we talked she seemed annoyed and in a hurry. and was all like "so yeah just call me next week". it sucks cuz i know for sure if we played guitar i would have reeled her in easy.