Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay heres the deal... i have been using mineral makeup for months now. but i think it is the reason for one of my eye problems. i think im getting to much powder in my eye or something. long story short- my right eye has gone bad while wearing contacts & its not producing enough tears or whatever. so the bacteria isnt washing out. anyway..it seems like my eye flares up more when i use my MM........

so i bought colorstay. BUT...it turns orange on me = [. i want something that doesnt look like i have a lot of makeup on... you know like..that cakey look. i have been reading stuff about the Almay line on this site. im interested....and i am going to walmart today. yay!

i have oily skin, and have breakouts <--i was clearing up a lil but then i started using ColorStay..I think its making me break out. I liked the look MM gave me b/c it was a natural look. So I am thinking of trying Almay Line Smoothing or Smart Shade. I was going to try the Stay Clean but idk.. i am using BP and I am using paulas BHA at night so idk if that would be okay. anyways........for the people that have used Almay what color do you think I should get?? I will post a pic of me. its kinda an old pic... idk if im still that dark..but since its summer idk. sooo picture me..a lil lighter than that... haha. i dont have any pics!

post-46421-1182358982_thumb.jpg

post-46421-1182358982_thumb.jpg

I used Buff. I havent tried any of the other colors though. But idk if I want to try a diff color b/c i think its breaking me out

EDIT: thats an old pic of me.. i will try to find a newer one. i think im a lil lighter now

I would say if you are lighter than that picuture you should be good with the Ivory. Thats what I use and although Im not extremely pale I used Fair in the everday minerals shades.

Here's a link to the line smoothing compact shades

Line Smoothing

If you have pink undertones go for Ivory. I think the Buff in Almay will be a bit yellower then the Buff in Revlon's Colorstay, since the colorstay has way more coverage than the Almay.....the lightest possible shade in Almay's line is Ivory......

shit. i bought the smart shade b/c it was on sale....well i got the light/medium! damn. i meant to get light. its in a package...idk if walmart will take it back = [

shit. i bought the smart shade b/c it was on sale....well i got the light/medium! damn. i meant to get light. its in a package...idk if walmart will take it back = [

i grabbed the Smart Shade and the Nearly Naked kind. so far i am likin the Nearly Naked kind. i just put it on acouple hours ago. i will take the smart shade back and try a diff kind. maybe the line smoothing kind? i didnt wanna get it b/c it said it was for dry skin. i was looking at a Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers Natural Radiant Look...but idk if i wanna try it.

The supposedly good thing about Smart Shade is that the white base of the liquid immediately blends to match your own natural skin tone.

okay so im taking back the smart shade, is there a big difference between the Nearly Naked liquid makeup and the Clear Complexion one? like i said b4..i have oily skin.

the only thing that worries me about the Clear Complextion one is that it has Salicylic Acid in it.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.6%

I am using 2.5% BP and i am also using paulas choice BHA 2%. do you think using the Clear Complextion will b a lil 2 much??

okay so im taking back the smart shade, is there a big difference between the Nearly Naked liquid makeup and the Clear Complexion one? like i said b4..i have oily skin.