Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Thinking About The Things In This World....

And does it matter if your a good or bad person? Of course not, more than likely the good people get sh!tted on whilst people who are horrible get perfection.

I noticed this today when i was coming home from work today. These 2 lads who were just sitting in town, and are always there (doubt they have a job), usually drinking alchol everyday,treat people horribly and pretty sure they do drugs. They once tried throwing a bottle at me as well. Yet i noticed how perfect and clear there skin is. Of course this is just an example im using as its a problem we all are going through with skin, i feel im a good person and treat everyone the same, and i believe everyone else on this board is nice and friendly so why do we have to go through this? Why do other good people go through even worse things than acne? Whilst nasty people usually get away with it.

I hate to bring god into this, and beliefs in god.. but its things like what you mentioned that make me question gods existence.

I have always believed in some sort of higher entity that looks over something.. if not planet earth.. then SOMETHING(creation of all things etc).. so while i dont believe in any particular religion, ive prayed..

ive asked god - why does a person like myself who is a good person, wouldnt hurt a fly, and would treat anyone well go though things like acne. I get no answer of course... and all i really expect is just anything that would show that ill be ok and get the simple things i need in life..

but yea.. the world is a messed up unfair place, its a place where you can be born into a good life and just expect to be on top and take advantage of others and not be punished for it. I have no idea why it happens..

all i can hope is that they get whats coming to them, and we get whats coming to us.

They might have nice skin but they probably have it shit in some other way/s. It's quite evident that their lives are pretty shitty and they're headed nowhere if they're just sitting about town every day, swigging on booze.

They might have nice skin but they probably have it shit in some other way/s. It's quite evident that their lives are pretty shitty and they're headed nowhere if they're just sitting about town every day, swigging on booze.

But as there not trying in anyway to change there life, there happy and content with things. I am not happy at all from day to day, breaking down everyday and then putting on a fake smile and fake happy personality for my friends at the weekend. There are many people on here who post about been unhappy, but it is so unfair when there is absolutely no reason that they deserve this.

But as there not trying in anyway to change there life, there happy and content with things. I am not happy at all from day to day, breaking down everyday and then putting on a fake smile and fake happy personality for my friends at the weekend. There are many people on here who post about been unhappy, but it is so unfair when there is absolutely no reason that they deserve this.

Oh, I get ya. Yeah, i guess some people like this do appear content and happy with living like that and don't seem to want better. When you look at it like that, it does seem unfair when there are many decent people (such as yourself) who are suffering from something they haven't brought on themselves.

sorry to hear that you're so down about it. I hope things start looking up for you soon.