Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pino84

Your tongue indicates your internal health. What colour is your tongue?

Basically I was reading a book that explained about internal health issues.

The colour of your tongue can determine what type of stomach issues, absorbtion, candida problems you have.

If it has a white coat you might have a growth of candida. Depends how thick the coating is the more severe.

If you have yellow at the back it indicated colitis or malabsorption.

If you have red dots in the front you suffer from emotional stress.

If you have bumps at the back you suffer chronic fatigue..

If you have indents of the side of your tongue you have...(Cant remember)

If you have fissures like cracks your deficient in nutrients.

If your nails have white spots your zinc defient.

It was quite interesting!

Just how true is all of this I wander?

I know I have a thin white coating and the red dots and bumps at the back lol...

But its not that bad...remember it can all be fixed..

And to be honest im not %100 sure how accurate it is.

I know I have a thin white coating and the red dots and bumps at the back lol...

But its not that bad...remember it can all be fixed..

And to be honest im not %100 sure how accurate it is.

it was a nutrional and ayurvedic book. Cant remember the name it was at waterstones a place where you get books from.

I know I posted it here hoping if someone who is healthy and has those type of signs on the tongue..... than I will know its all a gimmick.

Its basically just mainly the stomach issues like candida that affect the tongue which can be easily treated with a diet and cleanse for a few weeks/monthes. Well thats what I remember the book saying. A healthy tongue is usually pale pink.

Molly --- You said you are always lethargic?

Your symptoms sound like my own. 80% of the US population is deficient in minerals and trace minerals (lethargy is a symptom). My doctor gave me a little bottle of trace minerals which will last for a year (its $12).

8 days after taking it, I reverted back to my normal self again -- as energetic as a 15 year old.

yes trace minerals are important. I would recommend them as well.

I found out that your tongue can be coated when your detoxing and healthy. So its not all that accurate.

Your symptoms sound like my own. 80% of the US population is deficient in minerals and trace minerals (lethargy is a symptom). My doctor gave me a little bottle of trace minerals which will last for a year (its $12).

8 days after taking it, I reverted back to my normal self again -- as energetic as a 15 year old.

trace minerals are just minerals really. Liquid form is probably best but you can get multi mineral tablets. And yes doctors can prescribe it but alot of them dont only natural or alternative health care providers.

My tongue has been a greyish colour for as long as i can remember! I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day and always have done.

Is there something wrong with me possibly?

Guest Stu :-)

Lethargy and tiredness aren't always due to trace mineral deficiencies. The most common explanations for most Americans are: insufficient fluid intake (the PRIMARY cause for lethargy), insufficient or interrupted sleep, insufficient time for calming self and regrouping, poor diet with too many fats and high high carb intake. Those are the main ones.

If the diet is healthy, supplementation isn't needed in general. If you follow all the above (increase fluids, sleep enough, relax, have good diet) and still are lethargic, then you might wonder if you do have some type of trace insufficiency. The body is remarkably able to manufacture many things it needs but if one little thing goes awry, it needs a bit of help.

The whole spots-on-the-nails things is BALONEY! I've been taking zinc for over a year and a half, not to mention eating other mineral-rich foods including calcium, magnesium, selenium, and chromium (natural kind.) My nails still have white spots. It's genetic.

Apparently the spots thing is proven to be real about the zinc deficiency. Are you sure your absorbing all your minerals properly? Or maybe you have some genetic white spots on the nails that are diff to the ones from zinc deficiency.

I know my cousin and my aunty both had white spots but cleared up after supplementing liquid zinc after a week or so. I didnt believe it much also till my cousin proved it.

What are teh dosages or minerals found in your trace minerals Apple blossom? I started supplementin gcolloidal minerals in liquid form which has all trace minerals.