Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiwi006

When does the oil leave?

Hey guys! Today is my 14th day at 40mg..Im 5'6 and 110lbs..routhman told me its a pretty safe dosage for me..But Im wondering..When will the oil subside? I swear Ive just gotten oilier every day so far..I thought I would be oil free by now! Anyone have any input?

Oh and one more thing..Ive been using Aveeno Ultra Calming Cream everynight in anticipation of the flakiness..Could that contributing to the oiliness?

The Aveeno cream has no bearing on the oil whatsoever. It will subside within a month. It comes and goes for the first month then it will stop.

I'm on day 14 too and i'm still oily. but i'm also dry at the same time.

the bits of my face suffering from the IB is dry. so not only do i have huge pimples as whiteheads, they are surrounded by peeling skin. Wonderful.

the areas not affected by pimples are still oily.

The skin on the top half and and the skin on the bottom half of my face look like they belong to different people.

I hate it.

It took about 10 days - 2 weeks for me. I was super oily for like the first week and a half:/

It took until my sixth month for my oil to stop.....but hey....three months later it hasn't come back yet at all.....