Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
femme25

Makeup I'm buying today

I'm goin to the mall later and the following is on my list:

+MAC Lustreglass in venetian

+MAC Studio finish concealer <-- very excited, hoping its all its cracked up to be tho

+Urban Decay Primer Potion

+Benefit Eye Bright

+Clinique clarifying clear skin compact

I will let you guys know what my verdict is on the above...

+MAC Studio finish concealer <-- very excited, hoping its all its cracked up to be tho

+Benefit Eye Bright

Gahhhhhhhhhh if I had the money I would by everything on that list as well, (expect the MAC Studio Finsh Concealer which I already got, and yes it is all its cracked up to be ;) )

Have fun, hope you get everything on the list :D:D

(ahah so excited when people buy makeup, such a freak :ninja: )

I went to CCO for the first time ever yesterday, and WOW. If you have that nearby, try that instead of the mall!

I went to CCO for the first time ever yesterday, and WOW. If you have that nearby, try that instead of the mall!

whats CCO?????

Cosmetics Company Outlet. I got a MAC Lipglass (in Crystal Rose, SO GORGEOUS) for $10 and I saw Prescriptives foundation for $22. It doesn't have a huge selection, but they stock MAC, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, Stila, Clinique, and a few other brands. It's so yum.

CCOs link

+Benefit Eye Bright

you ppl if u like MAC ( which used to be my number 1)

you should try napoleon perdis

ahhhhhhhhhhh the best make up in the world...

perfect finish everytime

+Benefit Eye Bright

Wh00t!! :w00t:

There is a CCO In SAWGRASS MILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! My aunt in Florida lives literally 5 minutes away from Sawgrass and I am going to her place end of July, YEAH BABY!!!!!!! Sooo excited to go now :teehee: Thanks for the tip guys :wub:

Edit: OHHH And there's one in Willamsburg VA, near where my daddy lives another YAY :D

FYI, CCOs don't carry full product lines. They just have some items from each brand. So don't get super excited about finding specific items there. I have been to three different CCOs, and each of them had between 8 and 10 MAC eye shadows, between 2 and 10 pigments, 4 or so blushes, quite a few Lipglasses, some random foundations in really really random colors. Typically, you'll find backstock of special edition products. And CCOs get shipments in a few times a month, so the products are constantly changing. I found MAC Coco pigment and Coco Beach pigment at a CCO last year (which is a big deal for those of you who aren't familiar with the cult following of MAC pigments, especially those two colors. Coco Beach sells for upwards for $60 on eBay, and I got it for $9.25. Side note: if anyone has never tried MAC pigments, seriously try them. They are my favorite MAC product.)

Thanks for the reviews! I don't want to go out and buy more stuff....

yet I will. :P

so you thought the eye primer was okay? i cannot live without the stuff.. not a day goes by that i don't use it.

I love Eye Bright. At first I couldn't tell any difference so I thought I had wasted my money so I stopped using it. And then I could really tell the difference when I stopped using it. I go through a stick of Eye Bright every two months. I love that stuff.

As for the Studio Finish, NW15/NC15 are the lightest shades. If it's not the right color, take it back.

dont get me wrong I LIKE the eye bright and I dont know of any other product (like @ the drugstore or anything) that has similar results, I just havent made up my mind about it yet.

As for the concealer color, I think its the right one it just looks a bit orange when it first goes on. But then after putting my foundation/powder it matches great so I think I am good. I dont want to go too light or I'll have the reverse racoon eye effect :eh:

I think I may need to start using an eye cream @ night tho, because I have noticed lately that any foundation I wear around my eyes starts to look cakey and..I dunno just not smooth like it should. Its not the makeup I am sure of it, because it consistently happens to me.

Anyone use one that can make a recommendation?

...I think I may need to start using an eye cream @ night tho, because I have noticed lately that any foundation I wear around my eyes starts to look cakey and..I dunno just not smooth like it should. Its not the makeup I am sure of it, because it consistently happens to me.

Anyone use one that can make a recommendation?

Actually I use and adore Avon's ANEW CLINICAL Eye Lift. It really works. The crepiness of upper eyelids...gone. Decreased under eye puffiness with regular use.

I also occasionally use emu oil on upper eyelids. Sometimes CP serum. All of those seem to be working together to at least make me feel younger. I'm rather older than you so you may not need the Avon product at all. :)

also does anyone know where I can find out what the "nw" and "nc" and all that means on the MAC color scheme?! Does it stand for something or...??

edit: nevermind I found it, I wear a NW which is Neutral Warm and it means I have pink undertones - I think.