Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

Well i get open comedones most of the time, and with the passage of time they get inflamed. I have tried baby brush and what not and honestly the condition has subsided a bit. I was wondering what to do to get rid of these. They only come on right cheek and very rarely on left.

I have one inflamed one , will aspirin mask works on comedones.

Note: I have failed with paula's choice in the past( BHA 2% gel).

Hi,

Well i get open comedones most of the time, and with the passage of time they get inflamed. I have tried baby brush and what not and honestly the condition has subsided a bit. I was wondering what to do to get rid of these. They only come on right cheek and very rarely on left.

I have one inflamed one , will aspirin mask works on comedones.

Note: I have failed with paula's choice in the past( BHA 2% gel).

You might move to an AHA or alpha hydroxy acid now. THey have excellent exfoliative qualities. The product I use is 10% glycolic acid and it alone provided 85% of the clearing of my face (primarily closed and open comedones with some inflamed acne) prior to adding in the other stuff you see below in my sig. The glycolic acid product is the Avon one.

Golly Gosh

Finally I found a thingy that got rid of my facial blackheads.

Well actually it sucked them out

It is the new ultra smooth model and I highly recommend it.

I wish I could use it on my back but I just cant reach and I am toooo tooooo embaressed to ask anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is called a Blackhead remover Gun and I got mine from

*MOD EDIT - Removed link*

Yippeee it works but get duracell batteries cuz the bateries only last for 3 days

Kellyt,

WOW-that sounds just exactly like what I not only want, but need!!!!

It doesn't seem to be showing up "in here" as to the site or store where you got it, and the exact name of the product....

If you wouldn't mind, could you send me a personal email about this tool...?

And-If we lived close enough I'd do your back for you...I'm a mom...my baby's 21yrs now...ugh :confused: -I guess now I'm truly "old"...lol... :redface:

I don't know if you can see my home email on this site, but it's [email protected] OR if they block emails it's pas3 AT verizon DOT net... :cool:

I'd really appreciate this info..not just for me, but for my hubby who won't let me near his blackheads...the big baby..

Blessings to you and yours!!!

Anne aka momma dukes or big momma

PS-I'm "that" mom that all the kids have come to for birth control, or when they're preggers and don't think that they can tell their parents, or need to go to the doc-cause "it itches" or want dating advice....etc...

Golly Gosh

Finally I found a thingy that got rid of my facial blackheads.

Well actually it sucked them out

It is the new ultra smooth model and I highly recommend it.

I wish I could use it on my back but I just cant reach and I am toooo tooooo embaressed to ask anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is called a Blackhead remover Gun and I got mine from

Yippeee it works but get duracell batteries cuz the bateries only last for 3 days