Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamer_22

Who has switched from one pill on to Yasmin?

I'm currently taking Juliet-35 (I'm in Australia) and I've been on that for 9 months. I finish the final pack in 2 days.

I'm visiting my GP for another prescription of the pill, and I'm thinking about switching to Yasmin. I'm a bit hesitant about switching because I don't want to get horrible acne again.

It took 7 months for the Juliet-35 pill to kick in and clear me up, but I still get 1 or 2 spots, especially around my period.

Will my body be able to adjust to Yasmin quicker because I'm already on the contraceptive pill?

Is Yasmin a stronger pill than most others?

Thanks

I switched from Ortho Try to Yasmin and it's been about two months. I'm doing better on it then I was Ortho but my skin isn't really great either. I'm finding less inflammation but just as many blemishes. I'm going to give it another 4 months or so

Hello! Just curious.. what is the the reason you are switching off of Juliet-35? If its working for you now... why switch to Yasmin? :P anyways, there is a chance for a breakout when you first switch because your body needs to get used to the new pill.... but after a few months.. all SHOULD be normal again :teehee:

Hello! Just curious.. what is the the reason you are switching off of Juliet-35? If its working for you now... why switch to Yasmin? :P anyways, there is a chance for a breakout when you first switch because your body needs to get used to the new pill.... but after a few months.. all SHOULD be normal again :teehee:

I became very moody on Juliet-35, and a friend said that she uses Yasmin and she doesn't experience moodiness. So I switched.

I'm on my 3rd month of Yasmin now, and I still have a few spots, but not as many as when I first switched to Yasmin.

The main thing I've noticed is that my boobs were bigger on Juliet-35, and on Yasmin they're back to my pre-pill size (A cup) :(

I've been on Yamin a full 5 months now and I'm LOVING it. It's awesome how much better my skin is. I've had one inflammed pustule in months and that is with starting retin-a 5 weeks ago (I had some clogged blackheads to get rid of)