Find results in...
dog20

is bald beautiful?

bald  

22 members have voted

1. 1. is bald (shaved head), beautiful?

• yes
    • no

Yeah, they both look good. I think the first one would look good with hair too though.

hmmmmm..... i'm not sure entirely how to respond to your question. well, if you can't help it, and you're doing the best with what you have, yes, i think bald can look good. for the most part though, just shaving your head to shave your head is not attractive. (at least to me; i know others would disagree.)

I think it depends on the person and their facial features. For some men it looks terrible to be bald but for others it looks handsome

I agree with Lexy & Molly. Some guys pull it better than others, and especially if the are balding already anyway. I personally like some hair, but some women like a shaved head.

Bald is sexy if it's volunteerily bald, like Vin Diesel who shaves his head. Captain Pickard bald, not so much.

PS: the first guy is hot, definitely the face and tatoo. But he's volunteerily bald, as in he shaved his head. The other guy just doesn't do it for me.

It depends on the shape of your dome. It also depends on the proportions of your head to your face to your body. Black people can pull it off well IMO. Like imagine Michael Jordan with hair. Big eww. If you are bald, you need to be flossing the ice in both ears like you play football too. Also get fit and being bald won't be so bad. There is a really good young bowler (forgot the site) but he has bowling videos and he is bald. He is like 20 or something too. Good luck!

Case closed.

:ninja:

It depends on the shape of your dome. It also depends on the proportions of your head to your face to your body. Black people can pull it off well IMO. Like imagine Michael Jordan with hair. Big eww. If you are bald, you need to be flossing the ice in both ears like you play football too. Also get fit and being bald won't be so bad. There is a really good young bowler (forgot the site) but he has bowling videos and he is bald. He is like 20 or something too. Good luck!

Case closed.

:ninja:

Men who are voluntarily bald really creep me out.

The exception is Ami James, the guy in the first picture. He is so freaking sexy...I think it's the tattoos too.

I'm going to have to concur with the general consensus here. It depends on the head. I rather see a man shave it all off than, say, have a comb-over; it really depends on the circumstances.

I think both is great on the right person. the only thing I hate is when a guy starts losing his hair and he only has hair on either side of his head. then he lets it grow out and he looks like bozo the clown. I hatethat. thats when I think its time to start shaving the head. or cut the side hair really short. if my husband goes thru that stage at one point and he has hair on either side of his head but not on top, I am going to dye his hair bright red while he is sleeping. #1 so he'll shave it, and #2 so he'll see how funny it looks and never grow it out again.