Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why does my acne get worse when school ends?

My acne seemed to get worse almsot the same exact time as it did last summer. As soon as school got out, my acne began to worsen and I begin to get more breakouts... Is it the sun? Something in the air that I could be allegric to?

same as me...most likely because im forgetting my regimen because of exams...should get better a week or so after exams.

Humidity is definately a factor, which is why I fear summer the most...my skin usually dies due to heat, sweat, sebum, etc.

And also, like mentioned, near the end of the school year, you've probably gone through a couple of brutal finals, so...your stress level was probably pretty high. Add in the excitement of summer break, and you can guess how your skin reacts.

Make sure you haven't changed your diet...I hardly eat at school so I was putting less into my body, good or bad, but when I first got on summer break my skin went bad because I was getting more opportunities to eat, and poorly. Now that i've corrected that, im doing good again.

man same thing happened to me it was extremely depressing the last week of school my acne never looked worse. then i started th ACV regime it cleared my acne up alot the alst few days of exams im loving the ACV. i almost have no acne now and my skin looks really good and not red. im still having a little bit of drying but my acne tends to just dry up ive actually got rid of a cyst on my cheek after a week on this is raised and dried up.

Hmmm how very odd indeed. I've found reading these boards that sunshine and/or himidity worsens a lot of people's acne. Mine on the otherhand it does wonders for though it's a shame when autumn comes and I begin to break out a little, again.

Like why did I get stressed up for this assignment when it affected my skin why didn't I take a picture at that party when my skin was great so I can show off and brag about my looks in the past so my concious and others consious would be better....

Like why did I get stressed up for this assignment when it affected my skin why didn't I take a picture at that party when my skin was great so I can show off and brag about my looks in the past so my concious and others consious would be better....

Oh you need to cut yourself some slack

What does that mean? I promise you If you were me you would never cut yourself some slack...my life is shit...my past is shit...It's all shit...but anyways you're not my therpasit sorry if I took it out on you...

There's a reason to why I punish myself it's from keeping myself from ruining my life. My family is good even though they overreact at times, and people in my previous have judged me and my family which I can't take. That's why I'm suspicous and on my back...So that we all know we shouldn't judge people to much....There's always a reason to why people act the way they do...

You had written its your fault you are getting acne because you didnt take pictures so you could remember and appreciate those times, something like that. Dont listen to those people who think you are dirty and dont understand you. They are just downers. I know its hard but listen to the people who appreciate you and accept you for who you are, like me :cool2:

I've noticed this too! Yes, humidity might be a factor? But I think it's because of staying up late every night.. I usually get very tired during the day.

You had written its your fault you are getting acne because you didnt take pictures so you could remember and appreciate those times, something like that. Dont listen to those people who think you are dirty and dont understand you. They are just downers. I know its hard but listen to the people who appreciate you and accept you for who you are, like me :cool2: