Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heidi07

what's the best treatment for texture and pitted scars on the cheeks?

hi everyone :)

im 21 yr old female asian with light to medium skin, and do not have/never had cystic acne. i mainly suffered/still suffer from clogged pores

will smoothbeam help with bad texture, scarred pores, and pitted scars that are on my cheeks due to over picking? which setting should i ask for?

i recently did 3 sessions of 3 layered 12% tca peel at home and barely had improvement >:o

and i cant do fraxel bc it's too expensive

anything else i should look into? i think smoothbeam would at least even out the texture. if it does not improve my scars, im interested in trying 100% tca cross on myself. im desparate for some improvements!

thanks

hi everyone :)

im 21 yr old female asian with light to medium skin, and do not have/never had cystic acne. i mainly suffered/still suffer from clogged pores

will smoothbeam help with bad texture, scarred pores, and pitted scars that are on my cheeks due to over picking? which setting should i ask for?

i recently did 3 sessions of 3 layered 12% tca peel at home and barely had improvement >:O

and i cant do fraxel bc it's too expensive

anything else i should look into? i think smoothbeam would at least even out the texture. if it does not improve my scars, im interested in trying 100% tca cross on myself. im desparate for some improvements!

thanks

If you have scarred pores/ice picks, fraxel probably wouldn't be that helpful anyways.

Don't expect to see any improvement from a chemical peel, esp. an at-home peel.

Smoothbeam should help your pores.

^that's good to hear. will it also help with pitted scars?

im glad that smoothbeam is worth a try bc i didn't know what else i should try other than smoothbeam. and it won't leave too much of a dent in my wallet which is a major plus

is a etting of 12 too low to see any results? i read here that if i go higher, there is a possibility that blisters will form, but if the setting is too low, i won't see much improvements.

anyone know a place that performs smoothbeam in OC?