Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardlymovin2003

FOODS THAT BREAK YOU OUT!!

I'd like to hear from everyone who has brokeout from foods...I really would like to hear it...how actually do you kno it broke you out..?

Does it take days..

weeks..

Months...

Just would like to hear....I have been eating whatever i want and actually limted what i use on my face and have been fine i breakout like i normaly breakout...now im starting to eat healty and i understand it takes a while but still breaking out...i just think its all a concidence...idk just me...would like to hear from everyone!!

For me it is pork products like ham, sausage, nuts, peanut butter and ice cream or lots of milk makes me break out on my neck to the point that I look like I have chicken pox. Usually takes about 1 to 2 weeks for it to show up and I have done some tests with those foods and know for sure its them. Elf

It depends on the reason why they break you out. Allergic reactions can happen within one day. Sensitivities, such as things you can't digest, probably take a little longer.

Oranges turned out to be the cause of the horrible cystic acne I used to have. I did not figure it out on my own though. A coworker mentioned it and when I stopped eating them or drinking OJ, my skin got tons better. And recently, since my diet changes have cleared my skin for the first time ever, I was able to connect the few cysts I still got to other fruit juice and citrus.

depends sometimes I know almost immediately. Like if I eat icecream I break out over night. Most foods I know immediately.

peanuts and dairy are my two poisons. and also my two most craved-items. Of course.

I usually break out 1-2 days after eating them. At the time Im all "oh whatever I dont care" and then when I break out I'm all :doh:

It depends on the reason why they break you out. Allergic reactions can happen within one day. Sensitivities, such as things you can't digest, probably take a little longer.

Oranges turned out to be the cause of the horrible cystic acne I used to have. I did not figure it out on my own though. A coworker mentioned it and when I stopped eating them or drinking OJ, my skin got tons better. And recently, since my diet changes have cleared my skin for the first time ever, I was able to connect the few cysts I still got to other fruit juice and citrus.

a lot of people are allergic to citrus fruits.

I have to avoid Olive Oil like the plague! Even a little bit will give me really big sore nasty cysts that cause scars, and the whole feeling of my face changes, it's like my whole face is sore and inflamed, it's awful! Icecream is also a guaranteed breakout, and wheat. Also Taco Bell. Anything really high in sugar with nothing to slow it down like protein or fat will give me cysts along my jawline.

How can oranges be the reason of your cystic acne.... I thought it was stress?