Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am currently taking 10g of vitamin shoppe B5, and I've been washing my face with various non-medicated cleansers. What should I use on my face topically while taking b5??? Should I use BP and other things or just wash my face with non-medicated soaps? What do YOU guys (B5 users) use day and night on your face?

I use C & C Blackhead Wash in the shower twice a day and usually take about 5 grams of b5 every day. I am about 90% clear, but I have trouble keeping my right cheek totally clear for some reason. I still have a few red scars on it, no matter how much I wash.

I wash day and night with Cetaphil daily cleanser. Not the one with the blue sticker, but the green sticker. And i use Stidex Day and Night formulas topicially. Though I may stop using the SA portion because it is drying and Im not sure whether I can (or should) put moisturizer on top of it. The BP is great tho. I've been on B5 for three weeks and have seen nothing but positive results.

clean and clear deep protection wash and i use st ivis srub or wat ever its called to exfoliate

i repeat sollow the whole thing the capsul will disolve in your stomach and u wont taste it