Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I am Nick and I live in the UK. I dont have a Credit card, only a debit card, in other words a card I can use for "SWITCH" transactions.

How can I pay for dan's BP gel? WIll he accept Switch from the UK? I really am not wanting to take out a credit card solely for paying the gel. Any thoughts?! Cheers for your help as always.

If you can get an International Money Order or write a check drawn in U.S. funds and can send it to my fulfillment center, we can take care of you. Please e-mail me and we'll figure it out.

[email protected]

Dan any status update on hows it going.

Hate to keep bothering you but I'm trying to pace how much bp i need to buy to hold out until your product comes out.

Same here, I just can't wait. I bought my 2 (i hope) last tubes of Neutrogena last week and I'm hoping they will last until Dan releases his BP.

[-o< Hurry biggrin.gif

I hate to say anything just because it never seems to work out as planned, but I will say that the shopping cart and the web site where I'll be selling the bp gel are complete and the tubes have been filled and are en route to the distributor. So everything is pretty much done. When the distributor gets them, if they look all right we're ready to go. Tomorrow or the next day is even possible. Keyword: possible. smile.gif

-Dan

I hate to say anything just because it never seems to work out as planned, but I will say that the shopping cart and the web site where I'll be selling the bp gel are complete and the tubes have been filled and are en route to the distributor.  So everything is pretty much done.  When the distributor gets them, if they look all right we're ready to go.  Tomorrow or the next day is even possible.  Keyword: possible. smile.gif 

-Dan

Thanks Dan the status update is always apperciated around here. I think keeping us up to date might up the sells because people will buy on impulse just so they can say they have it biggrin.gif But as for me I really really need a clear solution as walking around with a whie face everyday is really starting to look gay.

Does it come off as white residue after a good sweating?

If not then it's the ultimate BP Gel ! (Well, it already was).

The clear color is definitely good. I'm surprised no other company has made clear BP before. Patent patent. =;

You're right, a gel is miles ahead of a cream in my opinion. You'll notice when you get it that it is white, but it goes on clear. BP is white by nature, so there would be no way that I know of to make a totally clear bp. I have been using my bp gel and working out hard and sweating profusely. Compared with a cream bp, it hardly turns white at all which is really very nice. If I'm really lifting heavy or bustin' out the cardio in the hours after application I will get streaks down my cheeks sometimes which are sorta translucent, but it's nothing compared to what I used to have to deal with with a cream. It's sorta hard to describe. You'll have to check it out. The key to a totally streak free workout remains waiting a few hours after application, but the difference is that now if I don't wait, I can still just do a little pat now and then during the workout and still look normal.

-Dan

Sounds promising !

Dan, do you just pat your face dry with a towel after sweating profusely?

I might as well do that because stopping sports just for BP sucks.

CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIT. [-o<

Yeah, when I'm doing heavy squats or deadlifts I usually sweat like a pig, so I just blot gently with a towel. I used to be mega-paranoid when I was using a cream, but it's not so bad now that I'm using a gel.

Yeah, when I'm doing heavy squats or deadlifts I usually sweat like a pig, so I just blot gently with a towel.  I used to be mega-paranoid when I was using a cream, but it's not so bad now that I'm using a gel.

Just create a BP/Moisturizer/Cleanser all in one LOL

Very unlikely. Did a company ever mix BP and moisturizer in one product?

It's 3 different bottles.

I was talking about 1 bottle for everything LOL

the delivery system would suck though.

Any news Dan ?

The distributor is supposed to get the tubes today. I'm just waiting on their call and we're ready to go. I'm really hoping we can get this going by today or tomorrow.

-Dan

Since it's a different formula than normal, any info on if it has a different expiration date than normal? i.e., can I order more than 1 tube and not have to worry about it getting old before I get to the second one?

It really sounds great dan I hope you get the call later today or maybe early tomorrow morning so we can start are new bp creme. I got my credit card sitting next to my keyboard for the go from you. biggrin.gif

It has a 2 year expiration, so you can definitely order more than one. That's the economical way to go because the more you buy the less it costs per tube to ship due to postal rates.

-Dan

P.S. I got the call from my distributor. The tubes were on the forklift this afternoon. I'm going to call him tomorrow morning to make sure everything's a go and we should be off and running.