Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am trying it rigth now. if you have roseasa get some treatment ready because small dimples can occurs that could stay on your skin. This cream suppose to calm the roseasa down (so that your skin won't get infected and leaves pore size indentation)

For some people roseasa is dormant but others it becomes active. Roseasa has 4 different stages make sure if you have it that you know what they are. Talk with your dermatologist.

You know, I used that for about a year. For me, it was one of those medications that did something, but not a whole lot. It kind of helped my face, but it was mediocre in it's results in my opinion. The good thing was that it didn't dry my face out and there was no "initial breakout" period either. If you can handle putting that stuff on your face twice a day and still suffering through mild breakouts, then it's the stuff for you. Supposedly cheaper, too.

I used metrogel until the tube ran out. My rosacea is very mild and didn't get any worse, but I don't think it really improved it either.