Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
davidlangly

More than one set of smoothbeam treatments needed?

Hi

i am wondering if just one set of smoothbeam treatments is normal, or whether another round is needed after a couple of years? Obviously the procedure is very new, but is it generally expected that just one set of smoothbeam treatments should be effective enough for a patient's whole life?

my doc said that collagen production reaches its height 9 months after the last smoothbeam treatment.

also is 6 treatments the norm for a set of smoothbeam treatments?

Hi, I just had my first smoothbeam yesterday. Not the most pleasant experience but I'll live...only 5 more to go.

I was told you can have more than the 6 treatments if I need them. I will evaluate that when the time comes. 6 treatments seems to be the standard number of treatments.

They did tell me the results should be permanent as it is suppose to stimulate the bodies own collagen production.

Also, just a bit of advice, shop around for rates. My treatments are only 100 dollars each. I see some shelling out some very hefty amounts for this procedure.

Also, just a bit of advice, shop around for rates. My treatments are only 100 dollars each.  I see some shelling out some very hefty amounts for this procedure.
Congrats on the great price! =D> Where are you located? :-k I pay $300/treatment plus the drive to Knoxville, TN! #-o

This is a new proceedure but they tell me it's permanent....I've had CO2 before and that held up well...

It's been three days since my first treatment and there is already marked improvement.