Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest retired

Lump on neck???

Guest T.M.

A couple of weeks ago what I thought was a spot started to form on the right side of my neck below the jawline. But it has turned into a lump with no head on it? It isn't painful to touch and I can shave over it without any bother. I've been using BP on it without any luck. I don't know much about cysts as I just get mild acne (which is now under control). Also I used to get acne in this area but not for a long time now. I'm thinking it might die down after time, any thoughts???

Guest fatman_uk

Swollen gland... nothing really to worry about when, i had one an it got worse when i had an ear infection... not sure exactly what made it appear... but i'd go to ur Doc just for the sake of it really.

-Gaz

Sounds like a cyst to me. I have a couple on my neck. If u leave them alone, apply antiseptic or something of that affect it will go away. Dont mess with it and it goes, squeeze and they go big.

l8rz

Guest T.M.

Thanks for the replie lads. Think I'll just leave it alone and see what happens.