Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
happy*gal

curryboy!!!!! this is for you

hey there, i tried to send you an email to reserve a bar of papaya soap, but my computer is kinda screwed up and it wouldn't let me send it. so do you think i could purchase a bar? please respond asap. biggrin.gif/ could you let me know all of the details such as the cost and how long it would take to receive the soap. thank you so much!

happy*gal

p.s. i live in toronto

Hey HappyGal,

Any updates on your search for the perfect papaya soap/peel/mask/anything?!?! I'm in Toronto too! I'd like some info as well! [-o<

"Curryboy's soap" is Cristy's Wild Papaya Tingle Soap. I bought 2 bars from them a couple weeks ago from Clark's Nutrition in California who sells a 3.5 oz bar for $4.99. You can order the soap by either calling their 1-800 number or by emailing them your information of name (first, last), shipping address and credit information. They also offer international shipping. If you have any questions, give them a call. My contact person was:

Tina Vazquez

Administrative Assistant

Clark's Nutrition

4225 Market St

Riverside, Ca 92501

(909) 686-4757

(800) 251-8996

www.clarksnutrition.com

Thanks blkbuttahfly! I was kinda hoping for a more "local" solution to getting my hands on it...I'm a poor student short of $$$. :-({|= But we all gotta make sacrifices. biggrin.gif

I tried to order Cristy's Papaya soap from Clark's, and this is the response I received:

"I am sorry to inform you that Cristy sap has been discontinued and we will no longer be able to carry it. The company which we where purchasing it has also discontinued it and is no longer being made. I am sorry for the inconvenience."

I am going to try either Likas or the soap from tropicaltraditions.com.

I tried to order Cristy's Papaya soap from Clark's, and this is the response I received:

\"I am sorry to inform you that Cristy sap has been discontinued and we will no longer be able to carry it.  The company which we where purchasing it has also discontinued it and is no longer being made.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.\"