Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have tried them in the past on my nose and they did nothing for me at that time,

i remember seeing one or two on the strip after i removed it..... thats it

thats my experience anyways

You can always try they are pretty cheap

Yeah, they are pretty cheap so you should try them. I always get about five or six out on a strip. But everyone's different I guess.

yes, i have tried the pore strips and they do remove the blackheads. but im not sure if its related but whenever i use the pore strips on my nose, they seem to give me pimples...so i rarely use them now.

they're only temporary, and don't take out the entire plug just the top. also pores can't 'open' for the millionth time, they can only soften. I tried the pore strips but chickened out and took it off after 5 minutes it left a nasty slime layer 2 whiteheads popped up within the next 2 hours and went away quickly. it left my nose very sore and peeled for a week.

I always get heaps of stuff out with these, and rarely get pimples from them. It is only tempary becasue the blackheads come back soon after but surely it must be good to at least get something out of them right??

Oy, pore strips made matters much worse for my nose. My nose became red and irritated for a few hours after using them, and all they did was lodge the blackhead deeper into my pores. They also only remove the top part of the plug.

The only thing that got rid of my nose blackheads was lemon juice. I know I'll probably get bashed for saying that, but it really did work. :) It may work for you too.

pore strips can get a whole load out, if you know how to use them to their full potential..

don't last very long though, i mean a few days later and back to square one. i am also unsure of its affect on the skin, i think it ian't very good on the nose.