Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasonw

Cyst Treatment

Hi, I just found these boards and have been searching through posts reguarding cyst treatments. I do not really get pimples, but it seems like I always have a cyst on my chin, no matter what I do. At first I thought it was my diet, then from touching my chin, but they come back no matter what. Most of them are very big and embarassing and I have noticed that trying to do something about it just makes it worse and a layer of skins peels off while it just leaks oil residue out. I am looking for something to treat these and from what I have read Manuka oil and tea tree oil are the best for cysts, correct? If so, can you please reccomend which one and where I can buy it at since New Zealand seems to be the only place with Manuka available. I would prefer a place that would ship it in a box that is not obvious what it is for since I have roomates and it would be very embarassing (yes, I am very self-conscious). Thanks