Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
needtobeclear

Cellex-C Speed Peel & Polish Gel - Better than Papaya???

Guest Tracy

Sounds really good!! Cellex-C is a really good brand, IMO.

I'll tell you what, buy it and send me some and I'll tell you what I REALLY think!! biggrin.gif

It sounds great, but it also sounds like it is formulated more for the body than the face specifically....also a bit pricey, but hey, let us know if you end up buying it. biggrin.gif

Great ingredients!! Please let me know if you get it. Sounds like it would last a long time.

It doesn't say it's not suitable for the face - I guess it could be used instead of papaya.. although that papaya soap is already very strong.

You are right Maya...I guess it kind of threw me when I read that it was excellent for elbows and heels, lol. Right before that it says its great for blackheads and pores. Still, anything that is claiming to help the rough skin on elbows and heels is something I'd be kind of careful with. biggrin.gif

I am not sure if I am going to order it yet. It looks like it would be good but it's a little expensive. I might just stick with Curryboy's soap for a while and see how I like that. I would think they would do the same thing. What do you think?