Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where to find Clean & Clear products in Indonesia/Singapore?

I just read Botchla's thread and I can't wait to try this regimen, but I'm having problem finding the products. Presently I'm living in North Jakarta, tried Carrefour today (not much really) and a couple of other shops in a mall nearby, apparently they don't have these C&C products in Indonesia, does anyone know where I can get these?

Also, next month I'm going to Singapore, do they have these in most Watson's or Guardians?

Thanks in advance :)

I just read Botchla's thread and I can't wait to try this regimen, but I'm having problem finding the products. Presently I'm living in North Jakarta, tried Carrefour today (not much really) and a couple of other shops in a mall nearby, apparently they don't have these C&C products in Indonesia, does anyone know where I can get these?

Also, next month I'm going to Singapore, do they have these in most Watson's or Guardians?

I guess some of general Clean & Clear products are available at hypermarts or big supermarkets. For specific treatment, you may find it on Guardian, Century, or Watson's.

Watson's has been my personal favorite. They have Neutrogena, Garnier, Clean & Clear, etc. The product lines are also more variative than the other two stores. Compare prices before buying since sometimes Watson's can be cheaper than Guardian/Century.

I seldon find Watson's on major malls. I used to go to Watson's at Karawaci, but there is one big branch at MKG3. I'm planning on searching more Neutrogena acne treatment here.

...apparently they don't have these C&C products in Indonesia, does anyone know where I can get these?

Hi, I bought C&C in singapore, and check the ingredients with the same C&C product that i found in Carrefour Indonesia, apparently the ingredients are different eventho they both called and look exactly the same >.<

I went hunting today and only find sebamed as the only acceptable ones, but not the standard ones, the antibacterial ones. found it at Century Drug store, only 1stock of the cleanser and moisturizer left, lucky me. But i'm worried whether i can find it again later :(

Would you be so kind to share what cleansing and moisturizing product do you use and where do you get it from?