Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Defect

What were my parents thinking?

If I was my dad or my mom I would've realized my genes suck total ass and I shouldn't reproduce. But what the **** were they thinking when they decided to have kids together!?!......Oh yea, almost forgot I'm an accident.

Not quite. I'm pretty content and have no right to complain. I'm just wondering how two people like that could decide to have a kid.

Oh btw I think I got all the worst genes from both of them, lucky me. My brother is the real lucky one, he barely got any acne and the only real physical problem he has is that he's pretty damn hairy.

Oh btw I think I got all the worst genes from both of them, lucky me.  My brother is the real lucky one, he barely got any acne and the only real physical problem he has is that he's pretty damn hairy.

If I was my dad or my mom I would've realized my genes suck total ass and I shouldn't reproduce.  But what the **** were they thinking when they decided to have kids together!?!......Oh yea, almost forgot I'm an accident.

I ask the same thing when I see two fat, ugly people with a kid.

Or even worse somebody with a genetic disease that kills them very early, and they still have a kid knowing it will get the disease.

My parents never had acne, my grand parents on both sides never had acne, my 2 sisters and my brother have crystal clear face. I'm 20 now, why the fuck do I still have acne? It sucks even more if it's not in your genes.

Hell no it doesn't. I'd much rather have this and know it's my fault. If my problems weren't genetic, I could have kids if I wanted and know that they wouldn't have to suffer through the same crap I'm in right now.