Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OKIES

australia NEW LASER TREATMENT THAT Dramatically improves acne scars in MELBOURNE!!!!!

well i came across someone speaking of these and so i enquired about it . This is the email response i got from the clinic in Melbourne that performs this new procedure ... Check out the costs though , surely if you have reached your medicare limit for the year u would get more back than that? or maybe the treatment is really really cheap and the doctors are just overcharging

has anyone had this before ????/ details please? or anything?

Acne scarring can be treated effectively with StarLux Fractional laser treatment. The StarLux Fractional Skin treatment we offer at Avenue Advanced Skin Care is the latest and best technology from America. We are one of only a few companies in Australia to have the benefit of working with such advanced technology.

StarLux Fractional Laser Treatment repairs damaged skin pixel by pixel, spot by spot with minimal downtime by promoting fast and natural healing.

Benefits of FraCtional Laser Treatment

· Improve texture tone and pore size

· Erase unwanted brown spots

· Dramatically improves acne scars

· Rejuvenate your neck, chest and hands

· Minimal downtime

How Fractional Laser Treatment Works

Fractional Non-ablative Skin Resurfacing is the only method which offers both excellent results with minimal or no downtime. Fractional Skin Treatments deliver light in an array of narrow, focused "microbeams" to create columns of heat within the skin. These microbeams penetrate deep into the dermis for the most effective, long-term results obtainable. The heated tissue within the columns starts a natural healing process that forms new, healthy tissue. This results in a decrease in sunspots, fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring and a fresher, more youthful skin tone and texture. The Refractional Non-Ablative approach stimulates quick healing, while leaving your skin's surface intact, with minimal redness. This system can be applied to any area of the body including face, chest, arms, legs and hands.

If you are interested in discussing StarLux Fractional Laser treatment with our therapist we would like to offer you a complementary consultation. During your time together our therapist will individualize a program especially to suit your concerns. An approximate cost is $600.00 to $1650.00 per treatment depending on the area treated; you will need a series of approx. 4-6 treatments depending on the severity of scarring. We will issue you with an invoice that can be submitted to Medicare for rebate. The current Medicare rebate varies from $133.25 to $299.35 depending on the treatment area.

In addition to the StarLux Fractional Laser we have a number of other effective treatments that are available to assist with associated acne problems.

Hey doofus, if you had half a brain your question would have been answered by doing a simple search on the SEARCH ENGINE.

Hey doofus, if you had half a brain your question would have been answered by doing a simple search on the SEARCH ENGINE.
oh boy another stimulate the collegen treatment.if something really works..i will spend the money...otherwise...hummmm

I was setup to get 6 treatments for around $1200 but I backed out. I went to see a plastic surgeon and he said I have done too much laser and there is damage and he was not sure how much damage.

I think he was referring to some hyperpigmentation I have. he said my face looked like I had a mask on becuase the hyperpimentation goes half way over my forhead and around my cheeks. I have a beard so it will tend to look like that.

He also said if I shaved my beard I would have nothing but white skin under there and it would look even more odd.

Anyhow back to the StarLux. I did some research and found out its way more economical than the fraxel obviously but does not go as deep as the fraxel SR1500 series.

I would compare the StarLux to the SR750, the first generation Fraxel which from the paper I read on the reliant site explains how the SR series out performs the Starlux. I am not sure if I can trust a paper put out by the same company that makes the laser.

StarLux is made by Palomar and its a reputable company and if I wanted to try something that is not as invasive as fraxel I would try the StarLux first.

well i came across someone speaking of these and so i enquired about it . This is the email response i got from the clinic in Melbourne that performs this new procedure ... Check out the costs though , surely if you have reached your medicare limit for the year u would get more back than that? or maybe the treatment is really really cheap and the doctors are just overcharging

Acne scarring can be treated effectively with StarLux Fractional laser treatment. The StarLux Fractional Skin treatment we offer at Avenue Advanced Skin Care is the latest and best technology from America. We are one of only a few companies in Australia to have the benefit of working with such advanced technology.

StarLux Fractional Laser Treatment repairs damaged skin pixel by pixel, spot by spot with minimal downtime by promoting fast and natural healing.

· Minimal downtime

Fractional Non-ablative Skin Resurfacing is the only method which offers both excellent results with minimal or no downtime. Fractional Skin Treatments deliver light in an array of narrow, focused "microbeams" to create columns of heat within the skin. These microbeams penetrate deep into the dermis for the most effective, long-term results obtainable. The heated tissue within the columns starts a natural healing process that forms new, healthy tissue. This results in a decrease in sunspots, fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring and a fresher, more youthful skin tone and texture. The Refractional Non-Ablative approach stimulates quick healing, while leaving your skin's surface intact, with minimal redness. This system can be applied to any area of the body including face, chest, arms, legs and hands.

If you are interested in discussing StarLux Fractional Laser treatment with our therapist we would like to offer you a complementary consultation. During your time together our therapist will individualize a program especially to suit your concerns. An approximate cost is $600.00 to $1650.00 per treatment depending on the area treated; you will need a series of approx. 4-6 treatments depending on the severity of scarring. We will issue you with an invoice that can be submitted to Medicare for rebate. The current Medicare rebate varies from $133.25 to $299.35 depending on the treatment area.

In addition to the StarLux Fractional Laser we have a number of other effective treatments that are available to assist with associated acne problems.

· Minimal downtime

Hi Okies,

I am still deliberating between the polomar and fraxel2> I am very very confused.

It sounds like fraxel is very painful and the new polomar laser sounds like it is not when you speak to the Avenue.

They did say it works better than the fraxel 2 as you know.

What do you think.

I have to make a decision I am scheduled for it in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

· Minimal downtime

Hi Okies,

I am still deliberating between the polomar and fraxel2> I am very very confused.

It sounds like fraxel is very painful and the new polomar laser sounds like it is not when you speak to the Avenue.

They did say it works better than the fraxel 2 as you know.

What do you think.

I have to make a decision I am scheduled for it in a couple of weeks.

Thanks