Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xfire

Hypertrophic scars...hand cream

Posted

Hi.. First I want to say im from norway so my english is not the best..

Im a "veteran" when it comes to battling my hypertrpic scars, I have tryed everything thats out there almost! My acne got infectet at the end off my Accutane threatment when I was 15, but dumb as I was back then I did`t go to the doctor before it was to late. I got some real big hypertropic scars, the to biggest are 4x4cm ca. And I have 6-8 smaler ones, and i dunno 20+ very small ones (small white spots)

I got them lowered to almost skill level for some years ago with cortison, and thats the only think that helped me. They went from mountains to skinnlevel..or almost, because I dont want them to "sink" under my skin level. So I stoped when they almost was down to skinnlevel.

But they are still very ugly...beacuse they so red and still higher then skin level. I hate them so mutch! Have not taken my t-shirt off in 6 years... why me? aah, life is shitty sometimes hehe.. :) But Im going to remove some of the smallest ones at a surgent (?) (aah...dunno how to write it, surgante? going under the knife..understand? hehe) But the biggest ones Im not sure what to do with.. I need to ask my skinexpert doctor again :P

But for one week ago, I found a hand cream... yeah, hand cream!! And I sayed to my self, what the hell, I have tryed so mutch thinks why not hehe.. So I rubbed the hand cream into på hypertropic scars for 20sec on each ones. I used a lot of the cream.. I take it one in the morning and before I go to bad. Have only used it for one week but oh oh.. They are getting a lot lot lot softer and they starting to lose the red color! (if not my head playing a trick on me :P )I realy didnt think a fucking hand cream can do something like this with my hypertropic scars.

Have anyone else tryed hand cream? Maybe this hand cream have something spesial in it, that the hypert.scars dont like? I going to try this for 1 month and see if they get better and better.

Posted
But for one week ago, I found a hand cream... yeah, hand cream!! And I sayed to my self, what the hell, I have tryed so mutch thinks why not hehe.. So I rubbed the hand cream into på hypertropic scars for 20sec on each ones. I used a lot of the cream.. I take it one in the morning and before I go to bad. Have only used it for one week but oh oh.. They are getting a lot lot lot softer and they starting to lose the red color! (if not my head playing a trick on me :P )I realy didnt think a fucking hand cream can do something like this with my hypertropic scars.

Have anyone else tryed hand cream? Maybe this hand cream have something spesial in it, that the hypert.scars dont like? I going to try this for 1 month and see if they get better and better.

What's the name of the hand cream??

Posted

Here is whats in it..if anybody want to know

Aqua * Urea * PEG-100Stearate * Petrolatium * Myristyl MY * Ristate * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil * Dimethicone * Brassica Campestris * Stearyl Alchol * Cetyl Alcohol * Butylene Glycol * Stearic Acid * Propylene Glycol * Arnica Chamissonis * Glyceryl Stearate * Methylparaben * Parfum * Tocopheryl * Acetate * Allantoin * Ethylparaben * Acrylattes\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer * Propylparaben * Butylpraben * Tetrasodium EDTA * Butylphenyl Methylpropional * Sodium Hydroxide * citronellol * Linalool * Coumarin * Geraniol