Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ttau75

Is it possible to get only one session of Fraxel done?

Sure they want your money they'll do as few or as many as YOU want. But i doubt you can have much improvement from just ONE session.

you might want to get a free consultation with someone to see what they say.

i'm not in california (and that's a big state! so i'm sure it varies...even from doctor to doctor), but it seems it takes a minimum of 3 but normally 4 or 5 sessions to see a good improvement on scarring. with one and two, you are supposed to see changes in tone/color, and with 3, 4, 5, you see scarring improvements (they are upping the mJ with each treatment usually, so you get deeper into the dermis).

you might want to get a free consultation with someone to see what they say.

i'm not in california (and that's a big state! so i'm sure it varies...even from doctor to doctor), but it seems it takes a minimum of 3 but normally 4 or 5 sessions to see a good improvement on scarring. with one and two, you are supposed to see changes in tone/color, and with 3, 4, 5, you see scarring improvements (they are upping the mJ with each treatment usually, so you get deeper into the dermis).

Fraxel for me was not painful at all because i had numbing injections, ( in my entire face)

im sure if you get it you will be fine because your not getting your entire face done just your cheeks .

Depends if it is a fraxel 1 or 2.... ive heard with fraxel 2 they dont use numbing injections so you may feel a little discomfort, but heard it is very tolerable.

Good luck!

Fraxel for me was not painful at all because i had numbing injections, ( in my entire face)

im sure if you get it you will be fine because your not getting your entire face done just your cheeks .

Depends if it is a fraxel 1 or 2.... ive heard with fraxel 2 they dont use numbing injections so you may feel a little discomfort, but heard it is very tolerable.

Good luck!

i had numbing gel AND numbing injections with mine (i did fraxel 2) -- two injections inside my mouth at the top of my upper lip (one on each side) and about 5 or 6 injections across my forehead above my eyebrows...it depends on the place you go whether or not they do injections. pain depends on your threshold for pain as well what the level and density settings are.

Good luck!

i had numbing gel AND numbing injections with mine (i did fraxel 2) -- two injections inside my mouth at the top of my upper lip (one on each side) and about 5 or 6 injections across my forehead above my eyebrows...it depends on the place you go whether or not they do injections. pain depends on your threshold for pain as well what the level and density settings are.

Good luck!