Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rabb1t

Sports Drinks

hey i was wondering do sports drinks such as powerade and gaterade cause acne to be worse because of the dye/color in it or does it depend on the type of person who drinks it.

I have heard what you eat and drink won't cause acne but then again i can't drink milk because i break out, im not to sure about chocolate though because since i have been eating it over the holidays i really didn't break out, i would say 5 pimples at the most, but it could of been something else that done that lol biggrin.gif/

Guest fatman_uk

Acne caused by dye? #-o

I think it's more probably the insulin spike u get from the dextrose will cause it, if anything.

-Gaz

Ah, well, when I had acne (Haha, which was a little while ago, you can do it guys!) i'd keep away from Soda- and try not to get tooo much sugar. I think you can still eat and drink that stuff, but not regularly. Drink water, it's good for the entire body. And besides, exess sugar - insulin connection seems reasonable...