Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
akhamba

When to quit

I don't know if it has been discussed before. I've been on the regimen for four months. Technically I've been on this regimen for only a month. As I'm in Australia, initially I started with some of the other products available here. I used Cetaphil face cleanser and moisturizer and Benzac (It's a 2.5% BP produced by the same company that manufactures cetaphil). Didn't get any result. In fact it got worse. I ordered Dan's gel and cleanser 6 weeks ago and the acnes vanished within 2 weeks of using it. Up till today I haven't had a single pimple. Not saying this products are magic. It just agreed with my skin far better than the ones I used before

My question is when should I stop using it? Or should I stop at all. Does your skin get addicted to the treatment? Is there a prefered way of stopping it like gradually apply less and less frequently?

Want to hear what your experience is regardin this

You should keep using the regimen.

At first , I was addicted to the regimen.

I was worrying about irritating it, when to do it, and when to buy things.

But I don't have that problems anymore.

If you quit the regimen, it is obvious that it would go back to the situation when you had lots of pimples.

So the regimen suggests you to use it constantly until you are grown out of acne.