Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BJ'sGuRL

whats ur fav shampoo products?

Aussie moist shampoo

V05 moisture milk passionfruit conditioner

I have thick, dry, frizzy, curly hair if I don't do anything to it. When I get out of the shower though I smooth some biosilk through it, then let it dry naturally and do it's thing. Curls are tame(er) and not frizzy.

Johnson & Johnsons Head to Toe Baby Wash, I love that stuff. I have straighish hair that has a weird way of drying, towards the end it flips out a bit then flips under, anyway it makes my hair soft and full of body.

johnson and johnson baby shampoo usually

right now im using either Grassroots Time To Shine Conditioner/Redken All Soft

i use Paul Mitchell super charged moisture conditioner on ends

i use other products in my hair but u jus wanted to know shampoo so ill just shut up :D

i have kinda thick hair that is damaged from using a flat iron/blow dryers.

I use all different products. I don't have any favourites at the moment. I do like to use conditioner every time I wash though and I make sure I use some kind of heat protection product when I straighten.

My hair is in pretty good condition as i don't colour it, use hair dryers or much else. However, I straighten quite a lot, so it's a bit damaged. My hair is thick, a bit wavy and probably normal - not greasy, not dry.

Jason Natural Cosmetics - Natural Jojoba Shampoo & Conditioner!!!!! OMG!!! This stuff is so wonderful. It leaves my hair SOFT and SHINY!!! It's a bit more expensive than normal shampoos/conditioners you might find in a drug store/grocery store....but so worth it because you can really see the difference...

I love Aquage Smoothing Shampoo and conditioner! The shampoo smells wonderful and it makes my hair really soft :D I have fine hair but a lot of it

i'm still looking. i 'm currently trying aussie cleanse and mend shamppo (formally known as "mega"). hasn't been as good as i was led to believe.

today i bought john frieda's brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner, and will try it out as soon as the aussie stuff runs out.

i have medium thick, curly, frizzy hair. i despise it.

Drugstore: Tresemme for colored hair

Salon: Redken for colored hair

I have medium thick, long-ish, colored hair with a lot of body or some wave depending on the weather.

i have thick, coarse, curly hair. i've been using V05 conditioners (since i do the no-poo method) and overall, i'm really happy with the results.

Shampoo: Dove Intensive Moisture

Conditioner: ABBA Pure Color Protect

Leave in conditioner: ABBA Gentle Conditioner

1x month: ABBA Pure Detox

Hair type: Ultra long and thick (back of my knees) My ends can get dry because I can't pull my natural oil down far enough. My scalp is semi-oily. I only wash it every 4 days and I only clarify the length of my hair once a month. I also use leave-in conditioner every time I wash.

gosh..many of you use Dove and V05 products. They always left my hair gooey and dull.. I have soft water too, so it should rinse out well. :shrug:

I use:

Suave Clarifying Shampoo. It cleans well, and is inexpensive (I always use way too much with my long hair) and Aussie Moist- 3 minute Miracle Conditioner.

Redken's body full shampoo and conditioner. I have fine, slightly wavy hair with no volume(and I never have had volume). LOVE the stuff...its the only line I've found that actually helps my hair, and doesn't overly dry it.

Back to Basics - Deep Moisture (Coconut Mango scent) shampoo and conditioner

Before I started using this I had coarse, wavy hair when it air dried. Now when I let my hair air dry it's really soft and it's even softer and really shiny when I straighten/curl it :) I love the stuff