Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Big

Pre-Order Moisturizer

Just a thought, but are we gonna be able to pre-order the moisturizer before it comes out? That would be cool cuz I already know im gonna get some. Can't wait for the day! :dance:

That's a good idea. I think maybe we should wait 'til they're being filled up though. I want to make doubly sure that people will get them shortly after they pre-order, if we do end up offering that.

So when will they be available? As usual, I can't say exactly. I have learned my lesson about promising dates. I have my fingers and toes crossed for early July, but please do not count on any exact dates. It's definitely right on the horizon though.

I picked our manufacturer for the SA. They're making up a sample as soon as they get the raw ingredients. It will then go into FDA required stabillity for 90 days after which point we'll be ready to go. It's all I'm using now, just cleanser and SA and I'm loving it.

Ahhh, this is so exciting! I even can't decide if I'm more stoked about the products themselves or that I'll have a whole bunch of hot matching DKR stuff in my bathroom (gel, cleanser, moisturizer, salicylic acid lotion).

It won't be matching. Yeah. I changed the bottle design radically. I went back to what I've always wanted to do and it might be a shocker. It's handwritten black text (my own handwriting) printed right on the bottle. There's lots of negative space and it's very very simple. I'm tired of everything being fancy. That's never what I wanted. I also took off the whole "Daniel Kern's Regimen" part. I'm kinda tired of that too. Once all of the products do match they will be in white tubes/bottles with black handwritten text. I love them. I hope you guys do too. I guess we'll see.

It won't be matching. Yeah. I changed the bottle design radically. I went back to what I've always wanted to do and it might be a shocker. It's handwritten black text (my own handwriting) printed right on the bottle. There's lots of negative space and it's very very simple. I'm tired of everything being fancy. That's never what I wanted. I also took off the whole "Daniel Kern's Regimen" part. I'm kinda tired of that too. Once all of the products do match they will be in white tubes/bottles with black handwritten text. I love them. I hope you guys do too. I guess we'll see.

Hey Dan what is the anti microbial agent in the Salicylic acid product? Is it triclosan? I've never used an SA product that worked as well as BP before but you are using it with great success and that excites me because I was never a fan of the drying...I can't wait to get the SA!!!!

If the SA is working well for Dan and ends up having similar effects on the majority of the people, doesn't this mean a dramatic DKR change? Though having multiple acne fighting products is good, won't the staple of the DKR shift from BP to SA?

I don't think the SA product is quite as good as dealing with inflammatory acne as BP is, that would be pretty tough. Since my acne is primarily inflammatory, and I think it only becomes comedonal when BP fails to let pimples get inflamed so they just become small bumps, I'm very hesistant to stop using BP altogether in place of SA. Depending on your acne, you can use just BP, just SA, or alternate them. The SA product just expands the options available for everyone (especially people with BP sensitivities), but it's not a replacement for BP--at least not for me.

I haven't heard that. I am just scared it will be banned because it has been taking off the shelves in UK no? and Australia or something like that. I have been reading around and am nervous it will be banned one day. I have not heard that it will. Just scared it will be one day.

Hey Dan what is the anti microbial agent in the Salicylic acid product? Is it triclosan? I've never used an SA product that worked as well as BP before but you are using it with great success and that excites me because I was never a fan of the drying...I can't wait to get the SA!!!!
I haven't heard that. I am just scared it will be banned because it has been taking off the shelves in UK no? and Australia or something like that. I have been reading around and am nervous it will be banned one day. I have not heard that it will. Just scared it will be one day.

I chose a manufacturer and they are hoping to have an initial formulation sample completed for me within a week or two. If it looks and feels as it should we'll put it into FDA required stability for 3 months and at that point we'll be ready to go.

am new to using this regimen and i was just wonderin when the moisturizer is goin to be coming out because me face is while red and flaky